Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

7/10

Definitely matches your class pretty well, almost has like a Plague Doctor type of vibe going on with it. I think the headpiece and the robes are a liiittle bit mismatched but the staff really pulls it together!

1 Like

8/10 the yellow eyes don’t work for me.

Yeah, Juju’s finding her own style these days lol. We need more skirt pants/chest piece combinations.

Or more hats. Juju likes hats like this.

2 Likes

I appreciate the scrappy, vanilla mog you’ve got there, but the weapon is way off. One of the technostaves from Siege of Orgrimmar would do wonders, I think.

7/10

1 Like

10/10

2 Likes

Nice looking mage/priest mog. 8/10

1 Like

So… I’m going to be honest, the thing I like most about your look is your name and title.

There’s no cohesive theme, and none of the pieces match. It’s just… random.

3/10, because I like your name and the title you chose.

As for my mog, I went with undead sailor theme, looking like I just got dredged up from the sea.

okay now that is cool 10/10

1 Like

I like the Warlock set =D
Heres my Monk

Setmog/10 can’t really rate it any other way.

One of the best Tauren mogs I’ve ever seen: not overdone, good color combo & coordination, including the aesthetic placement of glowy blue spots.

Well done. 10/10

1 Like

Love the name. I like how you broke up the heritage set a bit. Good job. 8/10

1 Like

scary but well done 10/10

1 Like

Think there’s a rendering error on yours. Oh, wait. It’s the gloves. Yeah, the white gloves and tabard really stick out against the rest of the mog, and it’s distracting.

5/10.

Very bland, just generic paladin mog. looks fine but boring. 5/10.

I don’t get your mog… you’re pretty much naked. Is it supposed to be funny? I guess it’s kind of funny. I like your weapons.

5/10

It screams Shaman, with all of the fiery elements but the chest piece adds a touch of troll flavor. I really like it. 10/10

1 Like

Don’t see alot of warlocks in white. Neat look, but the pieces aren’t 100% matched up. Good base to work with, though, keep working on it!

8/10

1 Like

spot on ! 10/10. gosh even the mouth color is matching

1 Like

9/10, some of the golds don’t quite match properly.

1 Like

Paladin sets are always fire. And here, the gloves and belt have both a theme and a jewel that color matches not only each other, AND the separate tier- particularly the shoulders- but the weapon too? And they all come together near perfect. Marvelous.

The effort towards attention to detail alone makes it 10/10

1 Like