Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

10/10 very purple, and a female Tauren.

1 Like

Fits well together 9/10

1 Like

10/10

Just like I picture a battle-hardened orc right down to the beard; nothing fancy but not hodge-podge either; heavy and built to withstand anything!

1 Like

There isn’t too much going on with it but I do like it and it works well enough for a priest. I like how the brownish areas match on all pieces of the gear as well that pulls it together well. 8/10

1 Like

10/10 fabulous use of a mixed set. Looks seamless, natural, and good!

putting my evoker’s mog up for judgement

2 Likes

That is beautiful 10/10

This website is stupid and refuses to acknowledge my awesomeness so:

1 Like

9/10. The top hat and monocle seem kinda out of place, imopo, but that kinda just makes it pop.

A sophisticated barbarian? Nice.

1 Like

Drip recognizes drip. Absolutely lovely, Jubileena. The cute name, face and hair also make it great.

(hope my transmog isn’t too busted up. I haven’t had a chance to update it yet.)

thats gorgeous 10/10

2 Likes

Sylvanas if she was never broken <3 10/10 would hire you to protect my forest.

1 Like

10/10
The shoulders and gloves make you look like you have mechanical arms.

3 Likes

So, the look is very striking. Good theming. But the pieces are all mismatched and don’t really work together. Lots of room for improvement, but I think you’ve got something to work with, here.

6.5/10

You head looks like you’ve just cheese-grated a bunch of toxic cucumber. 8.9/10.

1 Like

So, what you’ve got there is not totally working, but I can see what you’re trying to do. You’re going for a gold, red, and blue kind of thing. I think the crown and the blue shoulderpad aren’t really contributing to your look, I’d make the shoulder the same as the other one, and maybe go for something red and gold for the head.

7/10

1 Like

8/10

The crown def compliments the look

1 Like

You look like an Australian Outback hunter. I love the simplicity of it, and it just looks so good on a Worgen too, well done.

10/10

3 Likes

From one Paladin to another, I gotta say…

Nice.

The sword is the only part of that that doesn’t 100% match, but it also looks great, so it’s hardly an issue.

10/10

2 Likes

A classic look! Especially for paladin, it suits your character very well.

10/10

1 Like

I think what I don’t like about it looks better in game. I’m always down for a sexy mog though. 7/10

1 Like

Nice outcast Nightborne mog. I think you could use new boots and belt, but looks good, overall.

8/10

1 Like