Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Welp, you were going for “starter paladin straight outta Northshire”, and you hit that mark.

7.5/10

2 Likes

green machine. 10/10

1 Like

That’s a unique hunter mog you got there. I appreciate the effort you’ve put in to try and get everything to work together, but those pieces are all just too different. It feels like you’ve got 3 different mogs competing with each other, rather than one unified look.

6/10

Very nice color combo.
Not too busy detail-wise. My eye appreciates the gestalt.
My only nitpick: it looks like he forgot to put on his armored pants, and what I’m seeing is the undergarment.

9.5/10

1 Like

Very nice.

Not sure how I feel about the splashes of red, I think you need a few more to blend the look.

8.5/10

1 Like

(Shadowvixyn) Main, I’ve already got some feedback on my druid mog. Just wonder if this fits the jewel bedazzled oracle/fortune teller.

Edit: Also, I love the mog above Drede. But I would change out the weapon. It’s fiery and great but just off camber for the muted identity of the character.

2 Likes

Very vanilla feeling, 9/10.

1 Like

Not bad. You’re kinda using alot of that one Cata PVP set, but it looks good with that Tomb set and the Silver Hand.

7.5/10

1 Like

Kinda reminds me of the OG orc warlocks from WC3. 10/10

1 Like

I think you can do alittle better with the shoulders and the sword, but overall solid for the traditional paladin look.

8/10

1 Like

This is a perfect DK mog and I love it. 10/10 good job.

I know my mog isn’t that creative but I love these shoulders and crown.

1 Like

Hey now, don’t put yourself down. That’s actually a phenomenal shaman mog. I would MAYBE go for different weapons, but that’s a personal preference thing rather than a lapse in quality. You’ve got a really good mog.

10/10

2 Likes

Your mog looks great, though most of the visible pieces are from the same set, which unfortunately makes me want to give you less points for creativity. 8/10.

Also, here’s a pic of my dood out of dragon form for the next person:
https://imgur.com/FIWqhM4

1 Like

9/10, giving infinite Dragonflight vibes.

1 Like

so pretty 10/10

1 Like

That’s pretty nice. Like the gold and blue colorscheme. Extra points for getting your eyes in on the fun. The golds don’t match perfectly, but overall, it looks good.

8/10

1 Like

Nice and flashy. I definitely like it. 8/10

1 Like

8/10

Nice way to make a short guy look like something to be feared, bringing all those spikey things closer together (on a human or the like it would be fairly pedestrian). :wink:

2 Likes

I like it, its a very clean look. Not sold on the flame helm though, doesn’t fit with anything else.

9/10

1 Like

Not bad but it’s a bit busy. I do like the colors you went with. 8/10

1 Like