Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Pretty good combo, and the name fits well for the race/appearance.

8/10.

Gloves feel slightly off to me.

1 Like

7/10
Very simplistic but well color matched and a cohesive theme. You look like the best blacksmith in a small village somewhere in the eastern kingdoms.

2 Likes

8.5 out of 10. It looks like something from the Arabian Nights/Aladdin, which is fitting for a rogue character. What throws is off a bit is the fire dagger. You could’ve used another Thunderfury or a different, more solid dagger that matched the color scheme.

2 Likes

I love your shamans look except for the hat. It’s so old. Its pixels are showing.

9/10

1 Like

I wasn’t sure about this at first because of the trollish theme, but the green face paint brought all together for me and made me think of a wildhammer dwarf. Maybe one that’s been battling trolls for a bit and taken some of their armor as trophies.

10/10

2 Likes

Hm, nailed the Dark caster look. Certainly, diabolical. 10/10

1 Like

I’m thinking, perhaps this is how the Hulk should’ve looked in Thor: Ragnorak.

9/10 (integers only)

Next rater: I’m still playing with a Fancy/Glamor look as a break from the default.

EDIT: once again, may have returned to default some time after rating.

1 Like

Wow that look is huh… interesting? I guess? I don’t think the hat and weapons work though. Need something with gold, instead of gray, to match your dress.

5/10

nicely done, fiery shaman 10/10

1 Like

i like that, its simple and practical and meshes well.

10/10

1 Like

common cloths for a dwarf monk. But I’ve actually removed some of the more important items just so others couldn’t view them. These removed items would be hidden anyway. Thus making the dwarf look common place ram herder. I’ve kept this look until lev 68 or so.

8/10 you achieved the look you were going for. Final two points reserved for stylistic flair/rare pieces.

Its not a back piece because Blizzard for some reason thought blademaster banners were more suited to be a toy, but just imagine the Blackrock banner on my orc here.

1 Like

9/10
i think i am finish with mine lol
if its like the pick on the profile page it was not updated

1 Like

That’s pretty nice, actually. Great use of the Naxx pieces with Shadowmourne. The tabard doesn’t 100% match, but it’s pretty close.

9/10

2 Likes

10/10. Some serious plague goblin action going :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

8/10 weapon is badass, theme is all matching, good work

1 Like

hmm/ would work better if tats were pink/purple too. 9/10

1 Like

Hmm…

So, some of the pieces you’ve got there don’t really match well (the belt really sticks out to me). But the look you’ve got going is really pleasing.

Feels like a mog that works better than it technically should.

7.5/10

1 Like

I think that set goes so smoothly together. are those pieces from maldraxxus with the wastewander helm?

10/10

for me, I don’t know if I like the look below, or the one in the armory more for my Barbaradin mog…

1 Like

The one you linked might fit more out in the field of battle where as your armory looks good if say in camp or something, both are a 10/10 if going for a barbarian look.

Thought I’d do a love witch mog rating for the season.

2 Likes