Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Same with yours. I can honestly say I have never seen one like it. 10/10

1 Like

wowzers. 10/10

awesome. 10/10

1 Like

i wish you where a frost mage but straight up awesome mog. simple fantasy vibes. i can dig it. 8.9/10

1 Like

Love the manar’i warlock vibe, the only thing I’m not too keen on is the weapon cause it’s a lot darker than the rest of your set, other than that great job!! 9/10

1 Like

7/10 not bad would give higher but that helm is not a good match for what you seem to be going for it’s color scheme is a bit off at least in profile pic.

1 Like

9/10, blue glow on the weapons feels off.

Not cutting more points because it’s an effect on the weapons, which I wish could be turned off.

1 Like

Nice set Levaen, I like the neutral colors. Goes well for a Druid and one look at you from a far and I bet I could easily say you’re a druid lol. Also Nice choice in the shoulders

9/10

1 Like

Profile hidden, 0/10?

well merry christmas. you certainly look festive, like a giant christmas elf. 9/10 cause staff should be green

2 Likes

10/10

Pretty mage lady. :3

1 Like

Metally and boney. Very DK. Nice for a paladin.

10/10

2 Likes

8/10
I like a fellow Lorewalker tabard wearer, but I think the gold beads woulda been a better choice to fit the color scheme. But I can dig it :smiley:

2 Likes

Very goldish, 9/10.

2 Likes

It definitely gives Druid vibes; however, the look is sorta plain. Overall, not bad. 8/10

2 Likes

Once again, 10/10.

solid mog, necro chest is one of my favorite plate pieces in the game, blackhand is a classic
9/10

1 Like

9/10, very purple and gold, but it’s a skimpy mog which seems to be a dime a dozen.

1 Like

Very solid mog and one I haven’t seen before. A minor critique… I would use the black fur and gray antler option. Would go perfectly with your armor.

9/10

1 Like

10/10, very fiery.

Hopefully it shows the correct mog in my armory, it won’t update the forum avatar for my new red, black and goldish mog.

1 Like

beautiful! 10/10

1 Like