Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

that is an awesome mog! 10/10

2 Likes

10/10 looks amazing

1 Like

10/10 very Necrolord without being a full set.

2 Likes

10/10 captured the Druid theme nicely

1 Like

I like your mog. It’s not a typical DH mog but yet it fits. Good job. 10/10

1 Like

8/10

The red in the belt and the violet in the weapon kind of throw it off for me. Should have stuck with just black and green fel.

1 Like

I know its green, and the thick thighs are throwing me off some but I won’t judge to hard on that so 8/10, I like green, wish we had more green mogs.

FINALLY though I finished my set stupid shoulders took MONTHS to drop lol ><

1 Like

Not so much looking for a rating so much as I’m looking for suggestions on improving it.

Also that’s a solid 9/10 for Massacre above me. One thing I’d look at is the helm. Think there’s actually an ED t-mog that’s a wolf head that may work better for you.

1 Like

The person above is looking for one.

Amazing orc set. I love it. 10/10

1 Like

Gave him one. Had to go back to view it. As for you, I’m glad to see other’s aren’t sleeping on those shoulders, they work well with a lot of pallie armors. If you ever care for an alternate to ashbringer, the high-rez Cataclysms Edge from Hellfire Citadel Normal works. 9/10

1 Like

9/10, shoulders feel a little off, just because of the silver on them.

2 Likes

Not quite sure about the shoulders, but everything else is well done and seems in line with how I envision a druid to look like. 9/10

2 Likes

10/10

Looks spoopy!

Rate this one instead of Toffee!

Going for a dark, Anti-Paladin kind of vibe.

everything looks pretty good to me. like a dark fanatic crusader, 8/10 if u were dark iron id give it 10/10

1 Like

wow that is intense 10/10

2 Likes

10/10, very voidy and I like it.

1 Like

9/10, looking like a druid who’d make me scrambled eggs with basil in the morning

1 Like

8/10 santa

1 Like

This is a really cool and original transmog. The color scheme is so specific and I love the cat/bat motif. 10/10

1 Like