Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

10/10 that color combo of hair/eye/ and tentacle is really cool

1 Like

10/10

I like that most if not every piece of the mog isn’t part of the same set as the others. Also nice mage look in general

1 Like

That’s a really savage mog. I like it and the only critique I have is it fits a tauren or troll better. Thematically.

Still, a good mog. 10/10

3 Likes

Thats really cool. Maybe the weapons glow feels a little off with the green in the shoulders. Might match perfect though, my memory says theres a yellow glow from the top of the shoulders maybe? The screen cuts a little from the top for me though. Maybe the ui isn’t set up right for Tauren rogues yet.

I give it a 10

Edited cause forgot to score

1 Like

9.5/10, only thing that feels off is the orange on the wrists.

1 Like

You look like fall personified.

10/10

1 Like

Rip, it appears the new herotage armor pieces aren’t showing in the armory. You said orange in the wristt and i was so confused. Its because my gloves, boots, and shoulders arent showing.

Skip me and rate the person above

Simply but effective. Bold color scheme and a cool concept. 9/10

1 Like

10/10 very winter feeling.

1 Like

Perfect Druid set 10/10

1 Like

6/10…

Idk it doesn’t feel very hunter like to me. I think cuz the shoulders feel more like something for a dk.

Mine unfortunately won’t load properly cuz…blizz

So, it’s the new bnet sky captains chest, feet and legs, but with some 7th legion bfa stuff mixed in, along with a fleet commander hat.

Well … your avatar looks pretty cool. Wish I could see more. 7/10.

1 Like

You look like what I imagine demon hunters would have typically looked like in wrath. Red NE tattoos with purple DH tats is kind of a weird choice to me but it doesn’t take away much from the overall feel. 7/10

2 Likes

Wow I can’t believe you matched the wotlk cloth shoulders in a way that looks nice, I’ve always hated those. Also the armory does you a disservice by not showing the floating skull I know accompanies your artifact weapon. 8.5/10

1 Like

idk how to describe it but it’s a popular rogue theme that I like; the full armor and eyepatch style.
Bonus points for uncommonly used artifact skin 8,5/10

2 Likes

I imagine whilst in shadow form your mog looks brilliant, you’re certainly ready for the void themes in the upcoming expansion.
8/10

1 Like

9/10. Like the hat, fits well with the rest.

1 Like

Hard to make decent hunter sets… not sure the theme but it matches 7.5/10

1 Like

8/10 it looks great, but it’s just a bit too mismatched in some places.

2 Likes

9/10

I like it, but your molten offhand is so bright, bulky, and kinda clashs with the rest of your darker colored theme. It also looks very dangerous with your chest and arms being so exposed. Your other weapon looks normal as well, which is vastly different from the more stand out of your molten weapon. Personally, I feel that more normal looking weapon looks better with your mog.

I can see what you were doing with the shoulders, but they look cleaner and silverly compared to the dark rock, molten bright orange of the weapon.

3 Likes