Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

10/10

how cool is that?

1 Like

The belt doesn’t fit but the rest is pretty cool. 8.5/10

thats beautiful. love those legion set pieces and tied with cool hairstyle, its so classy. 10/10

Holy crap; it took like a week for me to stop being a Blue cube face. :sob:

10/10

I like what you were trying to go for.

Everything works very well together. Not just the colors but also similar shapes (the needle-y cowl accents and the shoulders). Love the title, too! 9/10

I really like YOUR mog. And thank you for the input - I really like what the mage tower flail represents (tears…) but, I do agree that it doesn’t mesh that well with the shield…

1 Like

looks really sporty and i like the weapon but it needs to be gold. 9.9/10

1 Like

Wow, looks great with your character’s appearance. I just don’t like the flat gloves. 8/10

Very druid, just not sure about the boots, 9/10.

yeah armory hasnt updated. its not showing the correct bracers either. its kinda slow

love all the little details, 10/10

eep, tabard is perfect. boots, i agree with olanida…not great. bracers cool. 9.9/10

love it. think i mentioned that already hehe. 10/10

10/10 very green and nature.

1 Like

10/10

I thought this was a set!

1 Like

I get the something is not right picture when I look at your profile, but I can tell I’d like it if I could see the whole thing because you’re not wearing a complete set - originality ftw. 10/10

very cool. just need fiery enchant on doomhammer… if it’ll let ya. 9.9/10

mine:
gloves and belt shadowlands
robe and shoulders mop
helm and staff legion
boots and cloak dragonflight

10/10 I’m not a huge fan of heavy armor, but i love gold and the armor looks good on your character

tasteful and understated 10/10

2 Likes

This is a really creative mog, and I love it, except the boots. You’re wearing pants that give the “thigh armor” look and shoes that make your calves look like you skipped leg day. Maybe something a bit “chunkier”, so to speak, for your shoes?

9/10

1 Like

fem taur + points for uniqueness
cm weapons despite not being perfect match are still cm weapons + points
besides that the set is generally p solid n i give you “good” score

numbers are silly its like an 7-9 take ur pick

eek i want that belt but i cant pvp. 9/10 (different staff needed, that one is too light)
heck, i would be happy with the recolors of it as its the tier belt for the wod mage tier from hfc but they decided to make it a random world drop only found in hfc . so here it is, 4 expacs later and i still dont have the belt for the hfc mage tier

armory not showing my weapon mog correctly. this is it

I’m pretty happy with everything, but the shield doesn’t quite fit in. Any suggestions?