Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Now these are just the thoughts of a Chromie Simp, but…

Silver and gold; Dawn over a winter bluff
Colours and patterns are really on point for a paladin from the Western Steppe.
The one idiosyncrasy (weapon choice) only serves to cement the outfit; because when you’ve earned Sulfuras, you show it off.

Ten Sulfuras ingots / Ten more minutes, Executus. I’m sleepy.

very good chromie mog! 10/10

Looks great! It actually took me a moment to realize it wasn’t an actual set, how well it all blends together. 10/10!

9/10, only thing that feels off is the weapon.

Yeah, it’s hard to see from that angle; it’s more the handle that matches, as it’s the same color as the belt and bits of cloth on the shoulder. May look for something else.

Love your transmog! I’ve not a big believer in tauren paladins, but that looks fantastic. Those trading-post Paladin items are shocking hard to match with, but you nailed it! 10/10

Very frost knighty. 9/10

8/10, even though it’s a set, it still works.

8/10 I like the theme of the set but I feel it looks funny on an orc haha goo job tho!!

I like the geometry of it, et. al, the sweeping horns of the shoulders and helm, but none of it matches. hehe. i’ll give it a 8/10 for flair

i know i am nearly full set but i just couldnt pass up this set. it goes so well with the name.

10/10 best mechagnome mog ive seen. Bonus points for the name and playing the cutest race

It’s colorful but not really Monk like. 7/10

7/10, helm and weapons feel a little off.

snappy. 10/10

Your transmog is nice, I like how the tiara pairs with the rest of it, and it’s subtle, not oversaturated with particles except to highlight the weapon. Feels natural and like how a powerful mage would dress if they existed. I would give it an 8/10. My only personal complain is the belt which clashes, not in color scheme, but theme, since it’s quite bulky when the rest are so elegant.

I’ve always liked the simple aesthetics. Clean, well presented and actually suits the blue background nicely. 9.1/10

the tabard and pink hair rlly throws it off, i’d axe the tabard n maybe it can come together

9/10, so purple, but, it’s a typical skimpy mog on a female elf.

i like the legs, nice detail. 10/10

There’s a part that comes up the neck I’m not super fond of, but otherwise I like the color and look.

8.76/10

Looks good, no real complaints. 9/10 (Not a fan of the colour i guess)

1 Like