Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Like the set ^ although if I could suggest maybe take off the red under shirt? I mean sexy does sell and it might look better with it off or a lower cut undershirt LOL yeah I know mind goes to the gutter but something I noticed. still solid 9/10 set.

I swear it feels like ENDLESS days passing for me farming that ONE last piece I need for my set ~_~ one day old tired orc boy will be 100% complete, well he is 100% complete but just want that little extra detail lol.

LOL it looked like an undershirt! that red blouse one lmao sorry.

There’s no undershirt. xD

Rate Massacre.

incredible hulk goes outback. 10/10

2 Likes

Like the idea, just feels like it’s split in half, the top is a lot of red, bottom more white, maybe try to find a robe with more red throughout to improve the flow, 9/10.

Might is my favorite warrior set of all time. You need to get the boots, though. And I don’t like the weapons. 8/10

very cool. 10/10.

I’m getting an error 500 when I try to open your Armory :frowning:

Phoenics, very high elf, 10/10

Bisa, very well done, had a set similar myself for this warrior, 10/10

I know it’s mostly a set, wanted to try and go for an old school look.

Gosaka, 9/10

I like the classic look, very simple but very nice.

Priest? More like an Archangel.
10/10

The vest kind of sticks out, but I like the colors on everything else, along with the tats and dark skin. 7/10

Thanks Luell, I’m disappointed that the weapons don’t really shine on the website, but they look cool in the game.

Sorry to whoever has to rate me lol but I like your mog Boogz. That helm is one of my favorite warrior transmog pieces and it looks great on Tauren. The weapon is huge, looks like you can do some serious damage. 10/10

1 Like

you bought the chainmail tabard and are waiting for it to finally be added to armory? me too. lol 9/10

my mog is built around this very odd staff i found. doesnt fit thematically (troll lock not elf mage) but glowy eyes on robe tie it in otherwise

1 Like

It’s giving me wild mage vibes, looks cool. 8/10

I’d play around with a few different belt options, the current one is a little flat.

• my mog, I have the chainmail tabard on and I’m not 100% on my gloves/boots choice so far.

Very cool set. It’s a shame the green of the helm isn’t the same green as the rest of the pieces. 9/10.

I am aware of the irony of this statement. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

hehe. well you look like a meteorite with legs and arms. 10/10

This is a very interesting set. I’m not really sure what to make of it. It’s color and every basically works together, though. so 7.5/10

You look like a mad apothecary and I love it, 9/10

6/10

Just a set.

Very sinister and creative. I like how your horns and hat matches the shoulders perfectly. The only critique I have is the robe don’t match thematically. The hat, shoulders and belt have like a witch doctor theme and the robe doesn’t. But I get why you used it. The colors totally match.

9.5/10