Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

8/10, some things seem a bit off and not sure how well it fits a warrior.

so good. every little detail is spot on. 10/10

1 Like

Needs a little more jewelry (which I know is hard in the game) and possibly a better headpiece (more head coverage makes more of a royal aesthetic), but it looks great! 9.5/10
Edit: to the person that rates me, my head piece is the Kaldorei armor tmog, it’s just not showing up fyi

Almost a full set, so sadly have to give it a 5/10.

well the full set has a weird headpiece so thats why I changed it lol
I literally have no more ideas, what could I do to improve it?

I like the set, I’m not entirely sold on the weapons but everything else looks solid and has a good theme, 9/10

1 Like

Nice looking, very purple in a good way. Wings feel ever so slightly off to me, weapon matches well.

9/10

8/10

Very simple and practical looking, but not exactly matching color wise.

Not expecting much since I am pretty much just using a tier set.

1 Like

10/10 I like the weapon

looks so upbeat and green. 10/10

and i had to do a screenie because new trading post tabard, likely not gonna show in armory yet

1 Like

I like the colors and that tabard is a great touch! 8/10

1 Like

10/10

The fiery fem shaman panda is the top transmog. I woukd do it myself but it doesnt go with resto. I used to a similar one that looked water based instead, but im going with the legion set now

Very interesting mog pinapple. I like it. 8/10

8/10

It won’t pop up but it the picture looks interesting

lovely and elegant! 10/10

9/10

why… It sounds to me like you used the Sypha design from Castlevania Netflix series, sounds cool.

7/10

I don’t like the pants or boots but the gloves with the harlequin chest actually look good.

1 Like

8/10. I like the overall concept but I think the shoulders are a bit much

My brother made a mog with the new chainmail tabard and I have to share it.

10/10

Ps, poster above me. 10/10 love the look and my shoulders look better in game. It’s hard to tell on a static photo, 360 is better :wink:

3 Likes

10/10

Looks great!