Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Very Alliance-y mog, 7/10

9/10, almost regal looking, personally I would go with slightly more regal looking weapons.

Pretty nice! 10/10 if its off pieces that mesh well together or 8/10 if its a premade set.

9/10 , looks great and I love how everything matches! Would think you’re an alliance warrior. Just wish WoW would let the shoulders get a graphics update :dracthyr_nod:

Minimal and entirely fitting to the race. All the colours and forms fit very well. 9/10

1 Like

10/10 you looking good

1 Like

I prefer simpler, more “realistic” mogs to those overgrown with obfuscating detail. Yours definitely hits the former. But because it looks more demon-huntery (and great job at that!) than warlock, I deduct a half-point.

Not really sure what you’re going for tbh, the weapon enchants + gloves give off a moon priestess vibe which clashes with the pants, tattoos, and eyes (blindfold would be better). Face tattoos don’t match the body tattoos. Belt clashes with everything.

3/10. Change the pants, belt, and modify your character a bit and it would be better.

1 Like

You should change the belt for the recolor with the matching blue, throw on the pants and boots that match your gloves and shoulders, you look severely top heavy, especially as a hunchback. 5/10

This is a really good looking mog. I love the combination of several different sets.

10/10

2 Likes

10/10, I love the purple simple theme! Also prot pallys have to stick together :wink:

1 Like

Something about this picture your mask with long beard
I will give you points 6/10

/ wolf sound aaaaooooooo!

Looks pretty. like a furry candy cane. 10/10

1 Like

Oooph. I am 100% stealing this look for my ret paladin. Sorry.
Edit: I might go with a different helmet, something more Paladiney.

I dig it! Simple, but effective. Feels like it’s missing something, though… 8/10

Looks great, the helmet actually looks better with your set than the one it comes from! 10/10

You look fantastic! 10/10

1 Like

Nicely done. Nice color coordination; nothing overdone. Maybe some accessories on the arms to go with the belt would’ve been the perfect finisher. But then, I’m being very picky.

9/10 dark and fits, only thing I would change personally is your Night Elf’s face tattoos to either green or a darker color if possible.

1 Like

8/10

I’m not a huge fan of your weapon choice, but I’m impressed how this looked like a complete set at first glance.

9/10

Naughty Priestess, Disco Orc approves.