Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

eek i love it! 11/10

1 Like

Reminds me of a Miles Davis song. I dig it. 9/10.

Your mog is looking a bit…spartan. I’d say 8/10. The sword could be changed to fit better depending on if you’re looking for color or shape.

8/10, weapons are a bit off.

for the theme is fine but i’m honestly unimpressed 6/10

solid male dh mogs are pretty rare and I like that you used a piece from all 3 legion patches, I personally don’t like the white hair though, solid 9, 9.5

1 Like

9/10, very purple.

1 Like

All matched very well. Same we can’t change gem colors.

9.5/10

9/10, all flows well, just not my style.

1 Like

9/10 matches well

very dynamic and colorful. 10/10

mine is

helm - vanilla
shoulders and belt - legion
tabard - tbc
legs, gloves and boots - dragonflight
weapons - pandaria

8/10

I like everything except the helm. The colors are just off by a bit too much and the hair clipping doesn’t help.

9.5/10
I dig it. You’re a Man’ari so you get bonus points. I like the addition of the wings and how they match the dark parts of your armor. Good job!

1 Like

wow, i guess i’ve not seen that chest on a female draenei yet. had to do a double take, as i thought—when did draenei become demon hunters. hehe 10/10

1 Like

i like the colors, im not sure if matching goggles exist but I would check those out or one of the glasses xmogs, otherwise a solid look on a mechagnome 9/10

Good use of the wings and a new take (at least new to me!) on an old uh, naughty mog lol very nice. 10/10

I went for an “old warrior” look, seen those battles armor missing but carry’s a legacy with him lol I do love some transmog.

That is actually a really good looking Orc mog, you captured the old warrior idea perfectly.

10/10.

I was going for basically what if a crotchety old hillbilly became an undead.

I think you nailed it. 10/10

Thank you for the rating but I’m not wearing a set and I think my belt is the only thing of green quality.

Shoulders are epic crafted item from TBC.
Chest is from the Emerald Nightmare.
Gloves are blue quality black smithing item.

Not complaining! Like I said, I appreciate your rating.

1 Like

Cows can be challenging for MOG. I think yours is well done for a basic green set. 8/10.

@dustyearl The “crotchety old hillbilly” look is awesome. Hubs and I got a chuckle!

It wont let me change characters so I’ll just show this one