Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Except for the weapons, I love the look. 9/10

Oh, you sultry goddess. 9/10

ty! what would be better for the weapons?
also love the vibe and the glasses, 10/10

Hood and skivvies is hard to rate Spire. I guess I give it a 3/10 because I dunno what you are reaching for. I’m here because I switched from my black hooded mog to this gold and white ohn’nara inspired mog. I wish the blue/gold in the shoulders were not so deep in their yellow blue colors, and a were a little more pale. I have one more set that would fit but I like the feathers too much.

i LIKE WHAT you’re going for but it’s a bit of a mess so 6.75/10

10/10, love the theme and everything flows well.

Pretty good blademaster look. 9/10

A great hunter look, simple yet elegant 10/10 I find myself using that bow all the time!

1 Like

Nice looking mogg, whether inspiration behind it was Spartan or Roman theme, It deserves nice 9.5/10. I would go human for that 10/10. :wink:

Unique individual pieces and incorporates the space marine shoulders on an orc? easy 10

you look like a victoria’s secret ad. hehe. 10/10

i dunno why but the new staff is not showing on my mog. it was earlier, now its not. weird.

liloc is one of my alts, so its ok if i skip her. lol

some pieces from the new shop mog, mixed with older stuff

(not showing up on lightspeed’s armory, so she looks funky atm_)

Minimalist elegance.
9.5/10

Emo Wolverine chick.
Kinda Minimal yet still deadly looking
8/10

9/10, like the theme, but some of the reds are off compared to others.

maghar tats are so nice. i like those boots too. you like a demon hunter. 10/10

Very dark and befitting of a Warlock, I can dig it!

9/10, -1 point for missing a potential aesthetic using the void elf purple, but still good nonetheless!

10/10

I love the blue glow of your weapons against all that gold and yellow of your entire outfit.

1 Like

10/10, very rogue feeling.

I love this look. You nailed being a man’ari. 10/10

My Armory isn’t updated as of this post but maybe it will be soon. In the mean time, here’s a screen shot of my mog.

1 Like