Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Big fan! 10/10!

obviously I would like that mog by what I am wearing 10/10

Love it - I like how you took the trading post set and made it your own. It’s very barbaric, which I love, 9/10.

Hey, that’s pretty good. I thought for sure that was a full-set heritage armor, but upon closer inspection, it really isn’t. Good job. I’d change out the shoudlers for something else, but otherwise, it looks good.

8.5/10

1 Like

Very blood elf demon hunter 9/10

8/10, like the theme, just not sure how to feel about a pirate mog on a Warlock.

Hello fellow Man’ari Eredar. :wink:

Welcome to azeroth and the alliance. Previously we came here as conquerers but we return as “allies”.

Still something is off about your look I can’t quite place what. 7.5/10

9/10, not sure about the shirt, but everything else works.

i like it. 10/10 tauren can wear the larger armor pieces, naturally.

Beautiful coloring, elegant design. Just not crazy about the brownish thing behind her neck.
9/10.

1 Like

Interesting use of colors and weapons choice; a more “basic” look then what a lot of people would choose with a DH, I’d give it a 7/10.

Very BLOOD elf… ha… ha… hahaha… get it… cuz it’s the blood troll set… heh…

Still gotta knock some points because it’s basically the whole set. 5/10 It’s a good set but lacks creativity.

Very gold, 10/10, exactly what a Zandalari Troll should look like.

10/10

Totally looks like a set, but it isn’t!

I really love this look. Very good job. 10/10

Oooh. Truly a sunwalking. You are ON FIRE. 10/10

When I just saw the little pic on the forums I wasn’t sure but it looks so good when I opened your profile.

9/10. Nice mix of colors going on. Fiery hot too. But you’d look better with an apostrophe.

8/10 Looks good. Got the crusty seaman vibe with the Kul-Tiran Heirloom and the Nazjatar pieces. I’d say some of the Kul-Tiran greatswords would be a better fit than those. They have more of a Black Empire vibe.

1 Like

Very well put together. ZugZug/10

Yeah, mines a set. I’m more looking for advice for my weapon, than a rating. I cant seem to find something that works well with this set.

you look very indestructible. 7/10

1 Like