Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

You’re the definition of an assassin. Good job. 10/10

5 Likes

I’m a dark iron dorf: I’m a sucker for fire. However, those are some ugly knees :skull: :rofl: 9/10

4 Likes

Normally not a fan of the undead because they are so hard to mog for.

Your mog however looks great. Overall I’d give it a 8.5/10. It flows well. Still shows the joints and feet but still looks great.

Edited to add: plus it’s not the typical death themed mog.

3 Likes

Justice Bearer pauldrons are some of my favorite shoulders in game. Love Scythes also. purple too. 10/10 from me.

3 Likes

Cons:

• not a fan of red/brown color schemes
  • would prefer long pants and boots*

Pros:

• good color coordination
  • I am a fan of minimalist mogs

Score: 7/10. *With long pants and boots: 8+/10.

3 Likes

I actually posted on the wrong one. oops.

Once again, love the purple. Blue accents it nicely. Love glaives for DH for my taste.
8/10 9 if you had the purp mage tower glaives.

3 Likes

I love it. 10/10

3 Likes

Great look for a Shaman, definitely captured the feeling of your class and race.

2 Likes

Simple, but I like less complex transmogs on Vulpera. Plus, it goes very well with that vulpera coloration. I don’t like the belt though, so 9.5/10. :fox_face:

4 Likes

Love the midget Samurai garb! Although the helm is questionable.

9/10

4 Likes

@Amenhotep
The colors mesh really well, the only thing is the helm’s color doesn’t really match. I like the shoulders with the robe and belt. 9/10 good job :+1:

4 Likes
7/10. Looks pretty solid.
4 Likes

Basic but works very well

3 Likes

Metal af, well done. 8.5/10

3 Likes

10/10. I a huge fan or purple and gold mogs among others so this is great in my book.

3 Likes

10/10 everything matches. Ya look like a small green lean fighting machine. A little ball of subtle cloak and dagger destruction

3 Likes

Not bad, good color scheme and build, everything looks pretty sharp, I’d give it an 8 out of 10 only because the dark black & red motif looks more Death Knight than Elven Paladin, I’ve always seen them as much brighter in appearance

3 Likes

Looks more like he’s going for the Blood Knight look, which is a unique order of Elven Paladins. In that regard, his mog is an easy 9 or 10.

3 Likes

A Druid of the Fang and a Night Warrior too. Not a bad transmog. I thought the Druids of the Fang died off.

1 Like

Love the combination, though, the shoulders seem to just put it off slightly (probably due to armory profile always being funky.)

9.5/10

3 Likes