Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

11/10. I absolutely love it. Suits goblins so well and looks unique from some of the common goblin mogs I’ve seen. You look like some kind of goblin sapper ready to parachute into some kind of location or an aviator.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know much about the lore, even more so when it comes to specific things such as the Druids of the Fang. So they might be dead, who knows? I just liked the color combination, lmao. And I went with Night Warrior just for the sake of something different.

Your transmog is quite good, that tabard really makes it all come together. You look like you belong in Tempest Keep, which is one of my favorite areas in TBC.

1 Like

Setmog with a different head, and golden weapons.

4/10.

1 Like

I feel the belt and the pants don’t work with the rest of the set, being older textures.
6/10

1 Like

What’s wrong with set mogs? I have a half-dozen other sets saved that are mix-and-match, I just happen to think this particular set looks good and isn’t very common on other Druids. Also there is no Helmet of the Fang, so I don’t know what you mean by “different head”.

Edit: Forgot to rate the person above. I like the color scheme you got going, but you look very top and bottom heavy, and everything in between looks very slim by comparison, making your physique look kind of comical. I think you could find a better weapon to bring it all together as well. Otherwise, not bad. 8/10.

1 Like

Gives me a sporty spice vibe, like I’d see you jogging through Darnassus to relax before raid. Think I’d try to find a glowy OH to match the dagger if possible. 8/10

3 Likes

I like the colors, it’s fitting for a draenei paladin. 10/10. Leg armor is amazing btw.

3 Likes

Funnily enough, the entire set outside of the boots/gloves/weapon are all from Wrath or BC. The rest is from Legion.

sighs

5/10.

1 Like

@Elendris

The colors mesh together well, looks very druidish. 9/10

3 Likes

Looks like some heritage armor armor we would have if blood trolls were playable.
Fits nicely on a Zandi. Well done 8/10. May cause some nightmares

4 Likes

10/10. I absolutely love it. Beautiful use of those tattoos. Very nice fel green look.

5 Likes

@Illibling

Lol playing the wrong class ey? You look like a goblin DH. Very well done 10/10. I should get this mog for my rogue, and he’ll be an Orc DH lol.

4 Likes

Nice barbaric orc looking mage outfit.
Very tribal looking.

10/10

4 Likes

Fancy and dark, fits very well a void elf warlock for sure.

10/10

4 Likes

Clean and simple, but the weapon is not a good fit. Too elegant in design versus the rugged look of the equipment otherwise.

7/10

3 Likes

You don’t really need a weapon, you’ve got enough spikes on your armor and shield to kill someone just by body slamming into them. For that reason, I’ll give it a solid 8.

3 Likes

You look like you’re ready to go on a god dang adventure, you’re even bringing a lantern to make sure you aren’t stuck in a situation where you can’t see. Body tight armor will let you run around without any dangling bits slowing you down.
And the eyepatch means it’s not your first time around the block, you’ve seen things.
Pretty solid, gave it a 9

3 Likes

Pretty good, I can see it as being a savage shaman ready to rain earth and fire on the unfortunate to cross you 9/10

4 Likes

@Furywolfe
Sorry Fury that mog is just too dull and boring. You should change immediately imo. I’ll give it a 2/10, I’ll give you 2 because the weapons look good.

1 Like

Shoulders and Helm are for chumps lol, It be B R U T E S T R E N G T H

1 Like