Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

You know what for a furry this set ain’t that bad, as common as 'alliance soldier’s mogs are, this one is quite good. Less is more.
8/10

3 Likes

A simple shaman look but it works! 7/10

3 Likes

7/10. It has a rugged feel and nice colors.

4 Likes

7/10. Not the flashiest or the most aesthetic, but has red in it and matches! Nice.

3 Likes

@Balesong
It’s basic but looks really good, I like your skin tone too. You look like death but sexy death, 9/10 :+1:

4 Likes

8/10 like the aesthetic and when in blood spec would look awesome.

4 Likes

6/10. The helmet and shoulders look awesome but the gloves and boots loot tiny in comparison. Cloak is a good match. Weapon’s off color with the red but it’s not too noticeable.

2 Likes

What about me? I didn’t get rated :confused:

1 Like

You look really cool! Like you’re already in Maldraxxus armor!

9/10!

4 Likes

8/10. Looking good there.

I like the look and color of the armor.

4 Likes

I love the robe and shoulders. I love that staff. I don’t like the three pieces together. The robe and shoulders are black, red and silver. The staff is red, gold and green. Also, I would go with different gloves. Netherweave Gloves maybe?

7/10

3 Likes

9/10. Great look and feel, even more so for a blood dk. I like the small bits of color mixed in with the overall dark theme of the armor.

3 Likes

Setmog, plus a weapon that doesn’t match too well.

5/10.

1 Like

Vicious looking weapon, but still rocking the midriff… 9/10

3 Likes

Love your patriotic look but I don’t like your purple/green headband and your weapon choice. 8/10

3 Likes

It all fits nicely! 8/10

3 Likes

This is an amazing set! Main issue is that the scythe doesn’t fit well with the rest of the mog, but that’s a minor nitpick.

9/10

3 Likes

I love your look.10/10

3 Likes

I like it 8.5/10

3 Likes

I know the weapon doesn’t match well. It’s just my favorite. :disappointed_relieved: Good honest review though.

1 Like