Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

I like the dress without the shoulders, it’s subtle but nice, and very warlock-y. I think the staff doesn’t match with the color scheme though.

8/10

3 Likes

I get a lot of grief for the staff but it has the netherflame enchant and gives a nice healthy demonology warlock glow. The enchant doesn’t show in the armory though.
(Skip me)

1 Like

Very patriotic but I don’t get the boots. They don’t match anything. 7/10

3 Likes

Oh hey I like that! Very cool looking, unique. 10/10

3 Likes

@Fhaide
Your weapon doesn’t match, makes it look off a bit. Overall is kinda dull 6/10

1 Like

That’s a very Orcish and warrior looking set. 9/10.

4 Likes

Neat priest attire, rather drab like a friar or somethin’. Matches well so 10/10.

3 Likes

Looks decent enough. Nice colors and feel. 7/10.

3 Likes

I generally judge people’s transmogs based on how creative they get with non-set pieces to make it look cohesive. With that in mind, it’s a nice transmog of set pieces but it lacks creativity, so 6/10.

1 Like

You look like a fashionable evil witch that knows how to color coordinate. 9/10

3 Likes

The colors blend well, and your golden hair enhances it even more. The purple on staff and bracers [pattern] throw it off a bit, but overall I love the simplicity of it all. Nice job 8/10

4 Likes

I love the whole hunter vibe with your mog. Everything works well together and really brings out the best of a panda lady’s features. 10/10.

4 Likes

@Penumbrae
I’ll give you a 5/10 it matches, but looks really boring. I think you could do much better imo.

2 Likes

I really like it! 8/10

It almost looks like you gut out a giant Murloc from a swamp and used it’s body as a suit of armor! That’s a really really cool set.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome <3

1 Like

10/10

Love that set and I think it looks the best on a blood elf.

4 Likes

9/10 digging the dark paladin color scheme.

4 Likes

7/10; like the basic look but the shoulders and boots are out of proportion.

3 Likes

7/10. I like the look of the armor and the weapon plus the shield look good too. I do have to say, however, that the helm remind me of a mining helmet quite a bit.

3 Likes