Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Why thank you! Not exactly what I was going for, but now that I think about it, that’s better than what I was going for!

(Skip me and do Cinderpetal, unless you’ve already done her and want to rate me)

3 Likes

@Cinderpetal,

I really like the style that you’ve gone for here. 9/10

@Leelinn,

An interesting take on a Druid transmog. I adore the creativity and imagination on display here.

:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

@Wiccan

I enjoy the all the purple, and normally I would question using the darkshore warfront stuff, but you also have different things, and I love the helm and scythe. 9/10

(Once again, the wine glass is not part of my actual outfit)

4 Likes

8/10. I love the mog. However, with proper weapons, I could see myself ranking it higher. Any chance we could get your completed mog?

3 Likes

Well… they were the fangs of ashamane, just the normal blue ones.

Also, I love the eye patch and shirt, but the other parts of it look like it is from a different mog. 7/10

(feel free to skip me)

2 Likes

You are looking like someone I would hate to run into at open sea. I appreciate the choice of going shirt insteadnof the traditional coat, makes you look like you’ve been in fights, though I wouldve prefer a more brown one personally.

Good choice on the facial features and hair as well. I also like the eyepatch instead of the tricorne. All in all great mog
8/10

3 Likes

Good matching pieces as far as colors but it looks weird for some reason. I can’t exactly pin point what it is about the outfit. Like it doesn’t actually match or something…

1 Like

Cant see it, says you’re profile hidden

1 Like

Ur a menagerie of sultry colors, you remind me of incense, vampires, relics, and hindu goddesses.

1 Like

It’s a pretty generic priest set with the robes. But the shoulders (I think) aren’t from the same set, so points there. We all love bunny ears. Belt, gloves, and staff match with each other but not the rest of the set.

2 Likes

10/10

You exemplify an Orc warrior of Orgrimmar.

I seriously love how your eyes match your mog. Eerie! 10/10

3 Likes

9/10 looking hot girl

4 Likes

Very dark iron but was a bit disappointed when I saw it was heritage armor. 7/10

(Once again for whoever is rating me, if I have the wine glass equipped it is not intentional.)

3 Likes

@Varthordin Conan can go hide in the bushes, you are made of steel!
@Leelinn You look like a Captain of an undercover operation unit.

3 Likes

2/10
There’s uhhh not much to work with…

2 Likes

6/10 looks a little more priestly than mage (mainly the hat), and is a bit too old school for my taste

1 Like

@Korez

Blue!!! I like the colors, but the helm is weird 8/10

@Fedras

Belt doesn’t match, and the helm is weird 6/10

3 Likes

It’s a nice outfit and a nice color scheme but i think it doesn’t match well with a worgen of nature. Looks like a rogues outfit.

8/10

3 Likes

Should I add lunar flower crown?

(Skip me)

1 Like