Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Love how well your mog matches. There’s something off about the color of the shoulders that doesn’t quit fit the rest of the mog for me though. 7/10

3 Likes

Ahh he’s so fluffy! Cmere and lemme smoosh your fuzzy ears!

10/10 cute!

4 Likes

8/10

10 char

3 Likes

Looks like an enemy lieutenant, I can dig it

8/10

4 Likes

Your character is not being displayed, getting a 404. But from your pic I can tell enough, a light pink dress, green spaulders and rabbit ears.

10/10 …what can I say, I love colors and cows. <3

3 Likes

Must be too sexy for the servers to handle. Figures.

I am also holding Flowers in one hand, and an Egg Basket in the other. The Green spaulders have wings in the back.

1 Like

Aw, you said something mean, didn’t you?

@skyhorn: Yeah, I’m getting a 404 too.

I’m getting a 404 for everyone. I think the Armory is jacked.

1 Like

I like it, nothing too fancy but very true to what I imagine a Shaman would look like.

10/10

3 Likes

I want to rate you, but your appearance doesn’t match with the items that armory is saying you’re wearing. >.>

@Cinderpetal

8/10 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

7/10. I like the outfit overall. The boots, as in many cases, seem to large (width wise) and don’t go well with the rest of the armour, but that isn’t your fault.

3 Likes

I thought you were an arcane mage

8/10

3 Likes

i… dont know what to say, i dont understand what you tried to do there, but you look quite simple a gardener i must say, 4/10

1 Like

10/10. Someone is dressed for the shadowlands. That’s for sure.

5 Likes

You’ll never be a demon hunter no matter how hard you try goblin!

9/10

4 Likes

@Aedlynn

8/10. I like that set on my hunter too!

5 Likes

@Amyrlina

Nice colors, and i love the firelands theme.

9.1/10

3 Likes

@Neoyoshi

Goooo skimpy mogs!!! The crown is nice, although it doesn’t really match the red of the rest of your mog. Weapons go awesome with the chestplate and legplates, though I am struggling with the boots. 7/10

(For whoever is rating me, please ignore my wine glass thing, forgot to equip the normal weapon, which is fangs of ashamane, the blue ones)

4 Likes

8/10

You have the vibe of a supervillain or a rich noble who hunts humans for sport.