Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

9/10. I really like the look of the armor and the green color touches really stand out nicely. The weapon really goes well with that set also.

3 Likes

6/10

I mean, it’s just the heritage armor and I don’t think that staff goes well with it.

In other news, Wintergrasp was finally controlled by us, so I got my new shoulders. :smiley:

I like the color palette used for this transmog.

There is respect for the dark iron heritage while also delving into the fact that you’re still a monk.

11/10 with the name. It’s an ideal Dark Iron Monk.

3 Likes

You sweet heart you. <3

I give it an 8/10.

Even though the texture looks outdated on your model, I can dig that you’re going for a Void Elf who hasn’t fully given up on the fact they were once a Blood Elf.

7/10. Looks solid and I like the color elements.

3 Likes

The Ulduar set is nice, 7/10.

4 Likes

8/10 matches good and fits the race

3 Likes

10/10

It might work better for a Blood Elf, but I really like your set.

It looks nice with your eyes, 8/10.

3 Likes

8/10, I like the robe a lot and the hood adds another cool touch. Overall, the set just feels good.

3 Likes

That’s a sharp set. 9/10

I’m going for the pimp look.

3 Likes

At first glance I wasn’t sure, but then I saw how the hat color tied in with the weapon, and how the hat band color worked with the rest of the set. 8/10.

3 Likes

I am a sucker for gold and purple colored mogs. 10/10 in my book.

3 Likes

Already rated you, but I notice now your pants don’t really match.

I like how the gold and red ties into the dark iron feel, and that staff with the brew flagon (i think) just really adds a dwarfey, monklike feel to it, however, while the facemask is cool, it only really fits with the hair. 9/10

(Hope my profile isn’t hidden)

3 Likes

It is, but I still think you are a 10/10. I am bias when it comes to worgen gals :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks! How do I fix it?

1 Like

-Illibling and visa versa.

For some reason this picture came in sideways. Make sure hide my public profile is unchecked and also log in and out to make sure its updated.

1 Like

8/10

Just so adorable! <3

1 Like

I really love your look and I think you did a good job. 10/10

4 Likes