Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

10/10
I love it. The way the shoulders/belts/boots look armoured. Just changing up the helm and shoulders to go with the fearless set matches up great. Plus gnomes <3

3 Likes

6.5/10. It feels like it would fit more with a Paladin than anything else.

1 Like

1/10. Your set matches, but it’s a set and lacks any creativity. Plus the weapon color doesn’t match.

1 Like

I think you got an unfair rating. Paladins can die and get risen. I love the combination of sets but I’m not crazy about your sword. 9/10

It’s a nice set and it looks nice on a dwarf. 7/10

It’s really rare that I see a skimpy mog that I like but you pulled it off. Good job. 10/10

2 Likes

As always the wonderful Tovi is looking absolutely fantastic in her set. Even the weapon matches one hundred percent, well done! 10/10

:four_leaf_clover:

PS I think your set looks really great; please don’t take to heart what the other poster said about you. Sets were designed to be worn, otherwise the artists would never have bothered making them.

You are a great 8/10!

7 Likes

@Wiccan

You got it all down, right to the weapon. Love it. 10/10

4 Likes

I’d say 5/10, I like what you got going but looks like you are leveling so got a bunch of random colours from getting new loot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Interesting combination of sets but I don’t think the boots work. 7/10

3 Likes

@Hodor

I like the viking frost theme, goes well with the fact that kts are just chubby vrykul. 8/10

3 Likes

Your profile is hidden so hard to say

1 Like

We could be skimpy sisters

2 Likes

Can’t open your Armory.

Ok now it works. Hmm I like the top half of your mog but not the bottom half (pants and boots.) 7/10

Interesting skimp mog. 8/10

3 Likes

I like the purple and black combo 9/10.
I am going for Gnome Paladin

4 Likes

Oooh a fallen Paladin. I’d believe it if you weren’t the first Gnome Paladin I’ve ever seen :sweat_smile:

10/10 for originality and gnome swag

4 Likes

9/10. Helm isn’t my thing, but love the flow and look of everything else. Well done, I must say.

4 Likes

Oooo I love yours! Your all decked out in the best color, and those robes rock! the pauldrons go nicely, and the staff somehow works. I get skimpy blue priest druid, not mage, and I love it! 10/10

4 Likes

@Leelinn
This user’s public profile is hidden/10

1 Like

Your name promised big skulls and your shoulders didn’t disappoint. 10/10
Also I love how consistent those colors are.

4 Likes

8/10

Feels very much like a Stormwind mage, but I don’t like the staff.

I changed my boots and I was going to change my shoulders, but they’re locked behind being in control of Wintergrasp. :cry:

I like the mask and leather chest combo, 7/10.

3 Likes