Rate the mog above you!

Thanks! I actually upgraded a staff just yesterday and still trying to find a sword that fits, its funny I actually have pages of staves, but only 3 pages of swords. I was using the mechanical staff from The Workshop which was perfect… I’ll keep looking for a better sword.

(please skip me and rate Alxy)

I’d have a mog if I could wear it without it bugging out

1 Like

@ Alxy I like the shoulders and the use of the preorder mog gloves! 9/10

@ KeahuI like this one! You look like a professor at the WoW version of Hogwarts lol! 9/10

This is the other mog I really like for my mecha mage besides the one rated earlier…

Chaosmatrix, that looks very good with your mechagnome prosthetics. 10/10.

8/10 Very simple yet elegant. Very nice!

What was wrong with this thread?

And this one?

I like every thing but the tabard and horns. Both are out of place and I would just go without. 8/10

1 Like

Nicely put together and wears well on a Pandaren. Well done 10/10.

The PvP set looks good, and the offhand is a great choice. The sword and boots could match better. 7/10

I have to give this look a 10/10 since I’ve stolen it a few times over the years :smirk:

But! I’ve never kept it since I always felt guilty.

Militant most N/E mogs lean that way to me

The helm and belt go well with the Firehawk set, 8/10.

Super cool for a NE mage! Not cookie cutter at all… 10/10

8/10 I like it!

@porkfarm Reminds me more of a warlock than a mage but the two themes fit well so 7.5/10

Light, subtle oranges plus of all the tier chests I feel that one has always been the best for fire. 9.5/10. Points for combining pieces of different sets and it works really well with Worgen female especially

1 Like

Very nice looking mog. 10/10

I see this set alot, glasses are a nice touch. 8/10

I like the simplicity of the set. Plus I’m biased and I just have a soft spot for that weapon. 8/10

1 Like

Great set for an arcane mage, mate. Well done. Solid 9/10.

(I expect to be rated low sporting a Heritage Armor pre-made set. The weapon looks out of place cause the Void enchantment doesn’t show up on a profile lol).

1 Like

The Void heritage screams Arcane. You are fire. And c’mon man…put some pride in those weapons. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. 3/10.

1 Like