Rate That Transmog: Priest Edition

@Motrin 10/10, I love the look and set combos there.

8/10 I love the voidish look on a void elf with the purple/dark tones

9/10 - I find it tough to outfit an undead priest w/o making him look like a lock
 i think you succeeded here

8/10. l like the simple village healer look. Not everything has to be flashy.

8/10. Maybe re-think the weapons and the colour scheme of the gloves and boots doesn’t match the rest of the armour. Maybe a shade darker perhaps??

@ Xeraza 8/10. A bit arcane mage’ish but the compilation is true to the appearance, could easily be mistaken for one who prefers the arcane arts vice those of light and shadow. I however, prefer a more “classic” look in hopes that in the near future and release of classic will return me to the priest of nearly 15 years ago.

@Divulgent 8/10. Looks great buddy, only comment I have maybe a more silver looking staff would match more. But you are looking sharp, for a dead guy :wink:

I’m seeing underwater civilization prince or royalty. Love the pants look.

8/10

1 Like

10/10 bone boy

I would rate yours, but i cannot view your profile. From your icon alone, maybe a 6/10. It’s hard to say.

I’ve just completed this one. Kind of proud of it, it’s the first priest transmog i’ve made that’s not overly generic and hasn’t somehow ended up being brown (that happens to me a lot when making priest transmogs.)

Ugh and you probably won’t be able to look at mine because i recently race changed.

Yea, can’t see it =(, but from what I can see in the avatar it does look pretty neat so I’ll toss you a 7/10 =)

I know mines probably bleh, but it works for now until I finish the one I’m working on =)

Just came here to show off my recently completed mog :sunglasses:

1 Like

Love the white and gold, very priestly! 7/10

Pretty simple but i like the spikey rockstar badass vibe you have going with it. Its very fitting to the undead way of life 9/10

1 Like

Very old gods look, very fitting for a void elf. 10/10

8/10

I’m torn.

On one hand its very well put together and matches.

On the other, the look doesn’t feel right on a void elf with hair in his face and mirrored sunglasses.

2 Likes

@Motrin, 8/10. Nice, very priestly, cool how close you were able to match those pieces.

Behold my horrifying gearing up mog. BEHOLD IT!!
Legit thread op, do miss :popcorn:

edit - lol forgot to rate

1 Like

Purple was my favorite color even before going void. :slight_smile:

Reminding myself of the old days.

:persevere:

removes [Eye of Shadow] from the bank and crawls into a cave somewhere

My precious