Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Some pieces I would change, but overall, looks good! Like an Alliance battle-mage.
Well done!
@Laerys

Great belf look, wouldn't change a thing! 10/10
@Drahreg: Pretty great! Only thing that bugs me is the boots/shin portion. Something about it doesn't feel right. Maybe it needs bigger boots? 9/10
Presuming the helm is part of the mog here.
I gotta give you a perfect 10/10
I love how well you made this flow
Thanks! The helm is part of the mog, yeah.

Yours looks great, although the gloves and boots seem to be more purple than red/orange, at least on the armoury, and the sword seems borderline fluro yellow. Minor nitpicks though, it looks great. 8.5/10
10/21/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Katerlia
Thanks! The helm is part of the mog, yeah.

Yours looks great, although the gloves and boots seem to be more purple than red/orange, at least on the armoury, and the sword seems borderline fluro yellow. Minor nitpicks though, it looks great. 8.5/10

Looks like you're about to serve pumpkin pie to the first horde that hits you on the head

9/10
10/21/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Fellbourne

Looks like you're about to serve pumpkin pie to the first horde that hits you on the head

9/10

I am sorry but your mog is all over the place.

2/10
10/21/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Brum
10/21/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Fellbourne

9/10

2/10

You sir are a very green dwarf. 8/10 its a very consistent theme and the weapons add some zest. It just looks funny on a dwarf.
10/22/2018 04:32 AMPosted by Prendergast
<span class="truncated">...</span>

2/10

You sir are a very green dwarf. 8/10 its a very consistent theme and the weapons add some zest. It just looks funny on a dwarf.

I like the classic Alliance/Stormwind warrior, nice to see something that isn't a walking circus attraction.

The helmet throws it off imo, so i'd only give it a 9/10.
@VENTOSO,

I am really digging the whole Warrior Samurai look...pretty original for a warrior perspective considering every warrior is either an orc or human. I guess only Panda's can pull off your 9.5/10 look. Good job!

-- Cudi
@Cudi

Not a huge fan of the dwarf model, but your gear definitely has an assassin feel to it. I like it on the whole.

8.5/10 for being a dwarf

(I know my sword shows as pink in the armory window, but with the enchant in game it looks like a yellow lightsaber based on how the enchant shows on this wep, no pink is at all visible, so keep that in mind :))
10/22/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Celleries
@Cudi

Not a huge fan of the dwarf model, but your gear definitely has an assassin feel to it. I like it on the whole.

8.5/10 for being a dwarf

(I know my sword shows as pink in the armory window, but with the enchant in game it looks like a yellow lightsaber based on how the enchant shows on this wep, no pink is at all visible, so keep that in mind :))

I don't like that helmet (looks really funky on a belf) or the shield (doesn't match.) Also, there's no reason to use a pink/purple sword when there's one that would match much better and has the same model.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=31448/vibro-sword

However, you stuck with the Paladin theme and every thing else looks pretty good. 7/10
10/22/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Perdita
10/22/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Celleries
@Cudi

8.5/10 for being a dwarf

I don't like that helmet (looks really funky on a belf) or the shield (doesn't match.) Also, there's no reason to use a pink/purple sword when there's one that would match much better and has the same model.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=31448/vibro-sword

However, you stuck with the Paladin theme and every thing else looks pretty good. 7/10

Very blue and yellow-y. 7/10
10/22/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Aurellius

Very blue and yellow-y. 7/10

I like the gladiator thing going on but would like a different weapon, the polearm looks really tiny. 8/10
YOU SIR are a super good looking dwarf, even your beard looks fab af with the mog, wtf it should be illegal to look this good

11/10
I rather like it. The barefoot minimalist look suits a troll, but the weapon is flashy enough to make the mog stand out. Just not sure about that eyepatch. 9/10
10/23/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Angelo
I rather like it. The barefoot minimalist look suits a troll, but the weapon is flashy enough to make the mog stand out. Just not sure about that eyepatch. 9/10

9/10 Kael is that you?
10/23/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Mysterypants
10/23/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Angelo

9/10 Kael is that you?

You look amazing. 10/10
9/10
Nice job, everything matches very well. Nice use of colors.
10/23/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Tristandir
9/10
Nice job, everything matches very well. Nice use of colors.

You are defiantly a paladin of the Alliance. 7th Legion gear looks great with that slightly off white/silver tone and Stormrune's Edge gives you the je ne sais quoi to make the whole stand out.

9/10