Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

10/23/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Moonracer
10/23/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Tristandir
9/10
Nice job, everything matches very well. Nice use of colors.

You are defiantly a paladin of the Alliance. 7th Legion gear looks great with that slightly off white/silver tone and Stormrune's Edge gives you the je ne sais quoi to make the whole stand out.

9/10

Very simple pirate look. I like that it's more pirate rogue than just straight pirate. You look like you could leap right out of a Errol Flynn film.

10/10
10/10, a lovely mog that looks great on a troll.
8/10, belt kinda disrupts the flow
8/10
I like the fire-theme you have going. Extra point for the choice of a more minimalist weapon.
Plate. Skirt.
9/10, the shoulders feel weird.
I'm sure it looked good before the pumpkin head got put on.

7/10 - minus 3 marks cuz pumpkin head.
@Saintanist 7/10. To be fair, I haven't found anything great to mog with that tabard either. Your's is fine, but nothing special about it jumps out at me.

I had fun putting together this old skool mog for my Dark Iron. Wanted him to look straight outta Blackrock Mountain and Molten Core.
@Hugurmugg

I like that you chose to focus the obligatory red glows on the weapon and headset only, but the rest looks a bit messy.

7/10
09/24/2018 03:48 AMPosted by Annalina
again!

I capped the last thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766817226?page=26#post-501

You know what to do and please don't skip people.

9/10 the head seems a bit off but amazing
Posting again, since I got skipped.

@Telivh Great from the waist up. 7/10
10/25/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Drahreg
Posting again, since I got skipped.

@Telivh Great from the waist up. 7/10

Very simple, as if you were lounging at the hunters lodge.

8/10
I not feeling it, I see where you going but yeah. 7/10
@Tim

Your name and characters face remind me of the guy you'd see at the local 7/11 buying a rack of Keystone Light at 2am on a Tuesday.

The mog is ok imo, doesn't stand out too much but it matches alright.

7/10
10/26/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Seedoo
@Tim

Your name and characters face remind me of the guy you'd see at the local 7/11 buying a rack of Keystone Light at 2am on a Tuesday.

The mog is ok imo, doesn't stand out too much but it matches alright.

7/10

8.5/10 it’s unique, I’ve never seen anything quite like it. You look like a Plaguebringer death shaman of some kind.
The thing is I don’t think it really matches your class, spec or race very well.
The weapon also seems like an afterthought.
8/10
I love the Ten Storms set. Very iconic and also fits any Orc.
10/26/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Tristandir
8/10
I love the Ten Storms set. Very iconic and also fits any Orc.

7/10 It looks like you have tights and slippers. It matches but It just seems to be missing something.
10/10 Impressive looking set. Love the shoulders.
10/10.. really noice
@Evatruelight
9/10
Not entirely sold on the gloves and boots, but the rest looks like an awesome mix of a retribution paladin and a fire mage =)

For mine, I am going for a high elf gone night elf sentinel look
10/27/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Endwyrr
@Evatruelight
9/10
Not entirely sold on the gloves and boots, but the rest looks like an awesome mix of a retribution paladin and a fire mage =)

For mine, I am going for a high elf gone night elf sentinel look

9/10 - one of the better Sentinel style mogs I've seen. Kudos.