Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Oh I am liking it very much. Simple, elegant, not a lot of unneeded flare.

10/10 would mog again! Too bad you are Horde. Now you have to die for Teldrassil!
@Ryyfalcon

I love what you've done with your armor going for the simplistic approach. The only thing i See that is off is your belt and your bow. The green seems to clash heavily with the rest of your mog

8/10 job well done!
09/25/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Wráìth
@Ryyfalcon

I love what you've done with your armor going for the simplistic approach. The only thing i See that is off is your belt and your bow. The green seems to clash heavily with the rest of your mog

8/10 job well done!

Chilling, though uou need a cloak to go with that ghostly helm. Your mog reminds me of the wc3 Ice Revenant

9.9/10
09/25/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Mandevu
09/25/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Wráìth
@Ryyfalcon

8/10 job well done!

Chilling, though uou need a cloak to go with that ghostly helm. Your mog reminds me of the wc3 Ice Revenant

9.9/10

fairly basic and i see that combo fairly often. The sword is a little to light colored for the rest of the set

6/10
9/10

Honestly didn't consider green on a dark iron. It works very well.
09/25/2018 10:30 PMPosted by Eiridiel
9/10

Honestly didn't consider green on a dark iron. It works very well.

8/10 tabard and boots seem just a little out of place
9/10

The fact that you are showing a little leg has me rolling lmao.
@Estanciero

9.2/10 I like the mog quite a bit actually. It's simple, clean, elegant and unique.
8/10
09/26/2018 05:13 AMPosted by Scabber
8/10

7/10.
@Oap

Great matchings! If it wasnt for the purple glow on the dagger, I'd give you a flat 10. 9.5, then.
10/10 I really like how stealthy and ranger-like this looks with the color coordination and tabard. I know mine isn’t original, but a fan of the look while I wait for drops to complete some other mogs.
09/26/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Dinkz
10/10 I really like how stealthy and ranger-like this looks with the color coordination and tabard. I know mine isn’t original, but a fan of the look while I wait for drops to complete some other mogs.

Its not origional but looks like a greedy goblin got trapped in a furnace

8.5/10
1 Like
@Mandevu

The set all meshes together pretty well, I'm just not a particular fan of the style. It's not something that if I walked by you would make me stop and want to check out the mog.

7/10
@Xynryt
Keep up the work on that t3 8/10
8/10.. feels kinda like a full set and the boots melt in a bit
@Lilstargazer

!@#$ mog for sure. Slight mismatch on the color of the chest and leggings, but close. The pixel count on the old stuff is also a bit low for my tastes, but youre getting there.

7.5/10

Edit: Says "s1ut" not "sh1t"
7.5/10

It’s cute but the tabard makes it look kinda weird with those shoulders. I would try to get more matching color details or go full monochrome.
09/26/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Estanciero
7.5/10

It’s cute but the tabard makes it look kinda weird with those shoulders. I would try to get more matching color details or go full monochrome.

Not sure what you're going for. Maybe captain marvel? Overall pretty basic. 7/10
09/26/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Prime
09/26/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Estanciero
7.5/10

Not sure what you're going for. Maybe captain marvel? Overall pretty basic. 7/10

Prime, 9/10, can't tell if your a player or a venture co employee.
1 Like