Raszageth appearance

Decided to completely leave out that I said m+ got shafted on there mount?

Fr Fr, no cap straight up.

1 Like

Extra chance every week, ok by me

Seemed self explanatory which part was confusing?

• Recent changes have made it such that LFR players can obtain mogs from normal, heroic or mythic, but players of higher difficulties cannot farm mogs from lower difficulties.
  • This change hands a previously mythic exclusive reward to lower difficulties
  • If the goal is that ā€œcosmetics are important and should be more accessibleā€ then undo the group loot ilvl changes to be consistent about the importance of cosmetic farming
  • If cosmetics are not a priority, and we do not see glad mounts or KSM mounts being given out for afkā€™ing through a couple of matches or dungeons, why is this mount dropping in content where large portions of most groups are afk or might-as-well-be?
1 Like

Honestly, good for them. Not everyone, hell most people, donā€™t get to do mythic current tier. I get itā€™s a sign of hard work and dedication, but I think itā€™s nice a majority of the playerbase can get her mount skin.

2 Likes

Next time you go to a doctors appointment, request the local sanitation department come perform the operation. If you donā€™t think multiple high level government officials changing their profession to oversee a video game company aint throwing up red flags, then you are the perfect product they love, do you short cake.

Having done LFR Raz, if they stay and push through to down it, they 100% deserve it

LFR is by far harder then normal (killed normal on other toons, LFR on this one)

3 Likes

Holy crap, a healthy mentality about a video game. Wholesome af.

2 Likes

But how will I now feel like my life has any meaning?

/s

Honestly, yeah. I think my guild will get our first heroic kill before I find an LFR group that can kill her. Iā€™ve tried several different qā€™s and no luck.

Reminds me of how LFR Nā€™Zoth was WAY harder than heroic lol.

I forgot to loot the appearance and nothing from the post master. :frowning: