Raszageth appearance

Why? Is it that important? Mythic gets a title, achievement, unique mog colors, etc. Do you really need an exclusive dragon riding skin too? Like not everything is about people pushing mythic.

3 Likes

those are all fair points man. I’m just saying the norm has been that the raid mount off the last boss is exclusive to the harder difficulty.

the same way the gladiator mount isn’t for everyone (and they also get unique mogs) and the KSM mount isn’t given out at 500 rating.

it’s not like the lower difficulties get nothing. LFR has it’s own mogs that people apparently aren’t even allowed to roll on anymore if they have gear from a higher difficulty, there are frequently mounts from earlier bosses or achievements that are available on most difficulties.

1 Like

This isn’t a raid mount. Its a skin and it has a 3 percent drop chance regardless. Don’t panic im sure you’ll get your mythic mount on the 2nd or 3rd tier raid.

1 Like

i don’t raid mythic so im not concerned about getting or not getting it. it is a low% drop skin off the last boss, it’s in every sense a raid mount. if they gave an actual mount that we couldn’t use for dragonriding that’d have the forums up in arms in a heartbeat.

but thanks for the mild condescension it looks good on you.

1 Like

I actually am glad Blizzard has taken this approach. Personally I think everyone should have equal opportunity to get the Customisation.

Not everyone does High End content, heck I know some people who don’t even do normal raid, so I’m glad they’ll get a chance to get the skin.

3 Likes

Well when you got people wanting the game to cater to and revolve around such a small percentage of the playerbase it naturally makes me irritated.

1 Like

I think it’s great Blizzard is relaxing restrictions on mundane items like a mount customisation. I think they need to step away from that mindset.

It’s quite clear not everyone has the same skill level as everyone else, this is just equal opportunity and actually benefits LFR.

With this being available to LFR now higher skilled players looking for the customisation are going to be doing LFR for the drop, thus helping more casual players aswell and keeps LFR more relevant.

5 Likes

Unfortunately the latest loot changes have made it so players of harder difficulty aren’t eligible for lower difficulty appearances, so it seems pretty backhanded to say “LFR, no one from normal or above can have your transmog, and while you’re at it here is the normally-mythic-only mount skin”.

If we’re going to have actual equality in obtaining customizations lets have it, and not have it be a one-way street.

1 Like

I agree it’s a 1 step forward 2 step back approach, but it’s still a welcomed change. I honestly wish Personal Loot returns.

I’m in no means saying they are perfect, but giving LFR players a chance to get a mount skin is a great change. Loot rolling and distribution is a whole other topic.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m fine with this. I was annoyed it’d be some heroic raiding thing or whatever.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/world-of-warcraft-coronavirus-corrupted-blood

https://www.sciencefriday.com/segments/world-of-warcraft-pandemic/
https://www.pcgamer.com/the-researchers-who-once-studied-wows-corrupted-blood-plague-are-now-fighting-the-coronavirus/

Do some research :clown_face:

Smart move by Blizz to keep geared players in LFR Raz

2 Likes

Neat. Grats to everyone that gets it and enjoys it.

Looking at a really pretty decent data model from an accidental incident in a video game is a real thing that happened when actual scientists needed data for how infections might spread, yes.

Extrapolating from that that Blizzard is part of some kind of mind-control illuminati running psychological experiments on us is a swing so wild it belongs in a 90s movie starring Brendan Frasier in a loincloth.

2 Likes

yay, will be healing LFR tonight!

(hope i que into a group with max determination stacks ofc :nerd_face:)

I really hope this is sarcasm.

4 Likes

Following that statement, it shouldn’t be on heroic and normal either, so what’s your point?

You’re right, a blue rhino that doesn’t fly is very rewarding, when compared to the dragonriding skin AND regular version of the mount glads get.