Raszageth appearance

This appearance drops on all (and I do mean ALL) difficulties LFR/Normal/Heroic/Mythic.

7 Likes

yes it does

1 Like

WoW Head should hire you

3 Likes

This is my source on it

3 Likes

kind of disappointed really. seems like quite a break from the previous norm.

2 Likes

Im not sure how i feel about this. On one hand cool, on the other they removed the reward for high end raiding but left m+ and pvp at its higher end. So im kinda torn.

Oh no.
How terrible.
I’m utterly beside myself rn, fr fr.

2 Likes

I, for one, am excited because I don’t do normals anymore and hopefully it’s one thing I might be able to check off my list of things I don’t have to go do.

3 Likes

If he posts the exact same thread tomorrow with a slightly different title, I’d say he already does.

It is good. The drop rate is really low like 3% so it is rare even though the all difficulties sources.

What norm? GMOD was also possible to acquire in LFR, hell they even moved it to Jaina because too many just left group after Mekkatorque it was causing a problem.

2 Likes

Theyre just mad casuals are getting some neat stuff. He doesn’t realize not everyone is like me or him and can raid normal every week and run 20 keys.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s really something that was “removed” from high end raiding. The first tier of any expansion has never had a mythic exclusive mount drop. I don’t really know the purpose behind this trend, but they don’t appear to have that type of reward until the second tier for whatever reason, so next season we’ll see.

1 Like

Because he is on the payroll at blizzard. There are a couple more on here that are provocateurs. Blizzard loves running psychology studies on us and selling the data to organizations like the CDC with the zulgurub blood plague. The mainstream media machine is trying to persuade everyone WoW helped fight the covid.

I mean, the M+ Mount looks like a rep reward mount lol, so all that’s left is PvP if you wanna glow.

1 Like

True but it really seems like a mythic mount. But wait and see how the next raid goes.

Oh totally agree. Im not even into m+ but they got shafted on the key mount. Also weird that the raid rep is not for the valdraken accord.

You are comparing GMOD to this, but thats a false comparison.

This is a final boss mount. It’s more comparable to Glacial Tidestorm or Vengeance’s Reigns. It really shouldn’t be in LFR.

I’m all for casuals getting neat stuff, but the implementation needs improvement.

LFR could get a different color variation of the mount.

I remember back BfA, I defeated the High Tinker for 1st time on mythic and I got that mount…what luck.