Rarest or best looking bow?

Ive been using the same bow since obama. Time for a change but this one just feels so much cooler than any other i can think of plz help

3 Likes

A sentiment I am all to familiar with… :smile:
Let me see if I can help with a few suggestions based on your mog and the bow you like.
I cant link on my posts so I will have to put the name…

melmortas-twilight-longbow
starbolt-longbow
lohngoron-bow-of-the-torn-heart
vengeful-gladiators-longbow
crypt-fiend-slayer
cataclysmic-gladiators-longbow
ironfeather-longbow
cursed-demonbone-longbow

Hope I could help a little.

:wink:

6 Likes

The best bow is the one that fits your transmog. Animation also should play a role.

I like mine, Dead Eye Zakk’s Boomshooter for the animation. Check out
www.icy-veins com/wow/transmogrification-hunter-bow-weapon-item-model-list

1 Like

Rhok’delar

1 Like

Golden Bow of Quel’thalas too, one of my favorites

Oh skyfire hawk bow as well. I like the blood elf theme I guess!

1 Like

I found a few greens ones that look better than most sought after bows. My current one is native American style with a dream weaver them.

I use the artifact weapon Thas’dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners appearance. It has a quiver, and is beautifully colored.

3 Likes

Thanks for this.

I think i want the vengeful or cataclymic. I was looking at the cata one at one point

1 Like

Vengeful glad

1 Like

I absolutely love the artifact skins for mm. Sadly i play survival and bm, and i detest the bm skins with all my heart. I cant get into the gun thing for an elf.

I havent played mm all of bfa. Is it decent for open world stuff?

1 Like

For the mog you’re wearing, I would go with:

1 Like

Dis one mon.

The bow i have equiped on this guy is the best thing ive ever found.

An actual bow that fits me hands

1 Like

Always felt that it looked best on a Night Elf and now, most likely, a Nightborne.

1 Like

The one from the black temple

Or the legendary from sunwell

2 Likes

Oh I so need to go get there (dashes off to get on hunter)

:cookie:

2 Likes

I know, right! Admittedly, I don’t play a Hunter (at least, not one that uses ranged weapons, hah) so I don’t know all of the cool options. But I had several green bows that looked super amazing, and yet nobody wanted to buy them for the look on the AH. I ended up just sharding them. Oh well.

1 Like

I want the world drop troll looking bows for my Zandalari but I’ve no luck with those. It all depends on your race and mog style. In my opinion a BE should go with a more elven looking bow or a nature type while a troll should go for the tribal or troll voodoo mask bows. It all depends on what theme you are looking for. Good luck.

If you’re a Hordie, Frenzystrike Longbow - that mog kept me going for like five years until I got my hands on the Mage Tower Artifact skin.

Im using the black temple one now but its been years