Rare mounts

What are the five rarest mounts that you can still get?

Maybe brutosaur, but I don’t think it really shows up on the black market anymore.

1 Like

Crying lost proto drake? Invisible? Mr. Nibbles the hamster in a ball. Infinite time drake thingy & how bout that sea turtle from fishin’.
( :

1 Like

a basic stormwind horse ;^)

3 Likes

prob the ones that have a less the 1% shot at getting

Prestigious Bloodforged Courser, Honor level 500 mount. Pureheart Courser, 100 exalted reps on one character, though less rare as time goes on. Love Rocket, lol. Current glad mount, with the new system. Something [World Boss mounts, despite buffs & bugs. TLPD and equivalents. Blue proto drake, maybe. Green proto drake, maybe]

1 Like

Blue proto drake, Invincible, Ashes of Al’ar, Rivendane’s Deatchcharger, and Kharazan’s Midnight are ones that come to mind

the current season gladiator drake,

…and the other 3 are TCG mounts.

Mount Rarity Search

I would say the baron’s charger, but we all know that one is a g^@%!mn MYTH.

1 Like

Well none of the 1% drop rate dungeon or raid mounts for a start, like 10-20% of the population has those.

This thing is very rare apparently, probably because people didn’t care about the ember court, I know I never bothered with it.

Also this

Most TCG mounts and some of the new hard to get DF mounts are all sub 1% currently.

I actually have a spare one of those in the bank :wink:

2 Likes

A planner like myself… thinking one day maybe they make it BoE. Nice work.

1 Like

According to ‘Mountacular’, The Unsuccessful Prototype is owned by 0.54% of active WoW Players, The Bronze Helicid is at 0.97%, The Zereth Overseer is 0.39%, Grimhowl is very rare at 0.94% ownership, The Tournament Mounts are all quite rare (Those costing 100 Champion’s Seals) at around 6-7% ownership. Voidtalon of the Dark Star is owned by 7.31% of players.

Interestingly some of the Shop Mounts have very low ownership, like the Sunwarmed Furline, which is at 5.01%

Sorry, more than 5 obtainable Mounts, but these are all obtainable.

2 Likes

thats not rare just pure lazyness on all the players parts cos they dont wanna do non stop daily quests

1 Like

True, they take a long time!

But I’ve always loved Tournament, it was a great part of Wrath.

2 Likes

I guess it’s possible that some day they let us cage and sell mounts, but i’d have to think if they did that, they’d take away all of our spares before it went live lol

I honestly just didn’t have the heart to delete it.

1 Like

Full disclosure, I used to cross realm trade mounts and just became accustom to keeping anything I could in reserve. You never know when they’ll unchain something!

2 Likes

Whatever u can get on the BMAH

The ones I’m actively trying to get are Oondasta’s direhorn and Rustfeather’s wheel mount, not really going for much else lately.
Did get the pink rocket a couple days ago finally, got Nalak’s mount two weeks ago and got Sha’s mount, my favorite MoP mount of all time a month or so ago, so I’m pretty much happy with the new drop rate changes.