Ranking/pvp RP gains seems to be wrong. (SOM)

Too much work; not happening

1 Like

Will you clowns sell WoW off to some Slavs or something already? Private servers were better than this AND were better moderated. But hey, at least you get to hire the army of alphabet people, right?

7 Likes

Can you investigate the awful BC realm transfer list as well? Have you guys even looked at that thread since your last response 2 weeks ago?

Edit: This should have gone without saying, but I posted for Kaivax/Blizzard, not trolls. Hopefully the block list has no limit on it.

5 Hours and still no update on one of the most essential core parts of SoM. Really disappointed the the lack of communication, is it really that hard to check if there is a problem that your playerbase has been posting about for over a week now?

For the one guy runing it probably

Go back to your own thread.

I’m sure in a day when your other post gets deleted you won’t look so much like a :clown_face:.

1 Like

This buddy and I are rank 4 damn near 5 at level 36 if they don’t boost pvp up in some way som gunna be waste of time.

If the filthy casuals leave bud ur gunna be playing damn near alone.

Comments like this right here are exactly why they don’t want to talk to us.

there’s a level requirement for ranking. you’re gated to rank 4 below level 38 according to their current system.

I got rank 4 by world pvping and thats the way it should be. Ranking below 10 should be as easy peasy as raiding scripted dragons

Any update on this? Or is it going to be radio silence until next reset? How is it this hard to clarify such an important issue?

1 Like

I mean, they posted last night there looking into it. So im not sure what your hoping for 6 hours after there blue post

Well at least they confirmed there was an issue and theyre looking into it.

he probably didnt and probably doesnt care because they have all the math already plugged into the code and all they have to worry about is 2 numbers. Why would he read a whole math equasion when its as easy as:

Open code editor > Open log > Find Line for PvP code in log > go to line > Check that decay value is 0.2 and not 0.4

The bigger job is writing an algorithm to run a scan on EVERY PLAYERS ranks and determine a +20% value on it and then implement it without it breaking or causing bugs.

Best case cenario they fix it and we get no repayment for lost ranks because its more money+Work for the company as a whole to restore missing ranks vs just change the decay value and say its fixed and doesnt matter because you were still ranked against other players and no % was lost in placement. Only RP was lost not your placement in the standing.

2 Likes

They don’t work 24/7 hommie. They posted after closing time yesterday and they haven’t even made it into work yet today.

You need to relax.

3 Likes

Seen some SCs of rp gains from the latest EU reset where people are getting well over standard rates, potentially fixed?

Ya prob big rip on NA tho unless they can somehow fix the 2 weeks of lost time

2 Likes

double rp? insta r10 inc

There is a good chance he wasn’t wrong.

NA needs the last 2 weeks fixed. Pretty big screw around if you don’t. Many forum posts were made reporting this issue for the last 2 weeks, not NA’s fault you don’t read bug reports or forum posts.

3 Likes