Rank Hordes Warchief

I loved Thrall when I first started playing and enjoyed him even more when I went back to WC3 to learn more of the story. And then Blizzard ruined him with bad writing. I hate Thrall now. The point where I really came to hate him, was his his kill steal at the end of the Nagrand quest line to be fair.

Garrosh was simply a bundle of bad writing. From kicking Kromgar (that was his name wasn't it?) off the mountain to corrupting himself with sha. He never made sense as a character he was simply an inconsistent imbecile.

Vol'jin became war chief and then did nothing. He showed up a few times at the garrison and then next we know he's dead and then doesn't even know why he picked Sylvanis.

Sylvanis is evil. But at least she is largely consistent and I can roughly understand her thought processes. And she wins. So yea she the best War Chief at this point. But I have no doubt she will be ruined with some bad writing like the other 3 were.

They already ruined Saurfang for me. If I hear him say honor one more time I will faction change or unsub depends on how annoyed I am at the time.
Thrall
Vol'Jin
Garrosh
Any living thing on this planet
A rock, any rock
Sylvanas
1.) Thrall

2.) Who cares

3.) Who cares

4.) The return of Thrall
1. Doomhammer (Horde's Prime)

2. Thrall (They did spiritual whatever)

3. Blackhand (they razed Stormwind. Infinitely more than any other warchief)

4. Garrosh (Had a lot of potential, squandered all of it, but hey did things)

5. Sylvanas (Somehow does things despite being infinitely worse than Garrosh. Should realistically have been betrayed or stormed years before BFA)

6. Vol'jin (Had a lot of potential, didn't actually do anything with it)
10/28/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Ponk
4. Elf Corpse

Did you look into the far future shortly after Lorthemar takes control?
1 Like
1. Garrosh
2. Anyone but Sylv.
Best: Sylvanas
Worst: Sylvanas
actually love all the war chief with the exception of Vol'ji and way lesser existent Hellscream. I know everyone likes him. I did not. Instead of doing things honorably against Hellscream. he plots behind his back. I did the uprising thing. I still was disappointed. The horde used to be about honor, tradition, and respect the ways of power. Now its been like well I cant win so I go behind leader back and raise a army. No that is not what the horde was about.

Most don't like Windrunner and I hope they scrap present thing of her raising assassin before its too late. The story before it was not as bad some make out. Its bad but not that level of bad. Its just to much to ask for some creativity in wrinting for again. She used to be interesting.

1. Blackhand

2. NerZul

3. Thrall

4. windrunner

5. hellscream
1 Like
Dead last: Sylvanas

10/28/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Kyrgiakos
1) Sylvanas
2) Sylvanas
3) Sylvanas

you ok?

10/28/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Rhuor
100) Sylvanas

lmao!
1. Garrosh Loser
2. Sylvanas Loser
3. Thrall <---- winner
4. Vol'jin Loser, lol this one didn't even it make it out of the expansion he was so bad LOL
Thrall
Sylvanas
Vol’jin
Ogrim
Garrosh
1.) Garrosh Hellscream
2.) Orgrim Doomhammer
---Everyone below this line is awful---
3.) Thrall
4.) Blackhand
5.) Sylvanas
6.) Vol'jin

So that’s who burned down the tree!

1. Doomhammer
  2. Sylvanas
  3. Thrall
  4. Vol’jin
  5. Garrosh
  6. Blackhand
1 Like

The Alliance. Thats right, you know we’re your true master’s!

Thrall and Orgrim #1
Garrosh #2

The rest are gutter trash not worth mentioning.

1. Sylvanas
  2. Garrosh

Everyone else sucked

4 Likes

Gotta go with Blackhand.

Vol’jin was kind of cool, the only warchief that was not there stealing kills. So my list ends there: Vol’jin.

The rest are lunatics or kill stealers.

Thrall.

Don’t like the others.
Sylvanas is dead last.

1 Like