Rank Hordes Warchief

My Rank

1. Garrosh
2. Sylvanas
3. Thrall
4. Vol'jin
1 Like
does vol'jin even qualify for this list? he was like warchief for a month.
1 Like
#1: Ogrim Doomhammer
2 Likes
1. Thrall (WC3, the father of the new Horde)

2. Garrosh (Until they made him a racist)

3. Sylvanas (Until they make her lame like Garrosh)

Note: Sylvanas has the potential in my opinion to be the best Warchief.

4. Vol'jin (Terrorist Troll who hates the Horde)
1 Like
1. Thrall...before he went hippy.
2. Orgrimm Doomhammer
3. Vol'jin; he did good job of patching things up.
4. Garrosh: kept a certain roadkill brat in her place.
5.Thrall the Hippy; still more effective than...
5. sylvanas. Best reason to run an alliance character ever! Even more than belfs!
3 Likes
Thrall
everyone else
Do you mean "Rank Horde Warchiefs"?

1. Thrall - father of the modern Horde.
2. Vol'jin - upheld Thrall's ideals when Garrosh failed.
3. Sylvanas Windrunner - though not a huge fan.
4. Garrosh - as impulsive as he was stupid.
1 Like
1) thrall (W3 version)
2) garrosh (pre-corruption, before he got villain-batted)
3) The others
1 Like
1) Sylvanas
2) Sylvanas
3) Sylvanas
3 Likes
1. Orgrim Doomhammer
2. Thrall
3. Vol'jin
4. Garrosh Hellscream
5. Blackhand the Destroyer
6. Ner'zhul
7. Sylvanas Windrunner
4 Likes
10/28/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Horndan
My Rank

1. Garrosh
2. Sylvanas

Here we go.

Thrall is an honourable mention and Vol'Jin didn't happen (like WoD).
1 Like
1. Thrall
2. Vol'jin
3. Garrosh

4. Elf Corpse
2 Likes
1 - Thrall. Made the horde something honorable and worth fightining for, I always considered the good guys of vanilla to be the horde and the alliance to be the badies.

2 - Vol'Jin. Held Thrall's ideals, good to me!

3- Garrosh Hellscream. Held Orcs above the other races of the horde, breaking what made the horde, well, the horde. (And use of cowardly tatics).

4 - Sylvannas Windrunner. Pretty much the same thing as Garrosh, she gets the job done but at an extremely high cost, and would have no problem sacrificing any member of the horde, including the champion(Player character) if it meant her survival.
2 Likes
#1) Basic Campfire

;) :P XD
1. Garrosh Hellscream
2. Garrosh Hellscream post Villain Bat.
3. The others don’t belong in the True Horde.
Vol'jin would've made for the best warchief if they actually used him.
2 Likes
1. Thrall. Founder, leader, and honorable good guy.
2. Orgrim Doomhammer for slaughtering the Shadow Council and trying to bring some honor back to the Orcs.
2. Vol'jin for not doing much awfulness.
3. Garrosh did help slaughter a bunch of crazy cultists and had potential.
4. Blackhand the Destroyer had a cool hat and some sick raptor skeletons hanging on his shoulders.
5. Ner'zhul for being a death obsessed nihilist, destroyed his own planet.
6. Sylvanas Windrunner for being over the top, completely insane, and into whole new lands of just snake-f***ingly crazy.
"Warchief" - A leader that inspires the Horde and leads them in honorable combat.

Thrall -
Helped secure Orcish freedom from forced labor camps, brought in Tauren and Trolls, secured an "understanding" with Forsaken, did not limit the Horde's activities in Ashenvale, Alterac, Arathi, and onward through the Burning Crusade. Took a backseat during the Northrend campaign, left it to Saurfang and Hellscream.
- Took on a supporting role after the victory at Hyjal. But, he did help organize the Horde positions in Kalimdor (no small task). But his lack of vision in choosing a successor damages his legacy.
Rating: 7/10, too much diplomacy, not enough Doomhammer, points for knowing when to back away from the front lines (and not dying like Drannosh).

Garrosh -
Got a little cocky after rediscovering the Rage in his blood, cut his teeth in Northrend by picking fights with anything that moved, didn't learn any lesson in the wake of killing Caine, but organized Horde forces to counter the cataclysm (on par with Thrall's efforts), involvement in Pandaria mostly limited to Kasarang Wilds, Goblin plundering efforts, and assassination attempts on people who he should have strengthened bonds with, the defense of Orgrimmar was pathetic.
- Over reliance on Orc forces shows a flaw in his leadership and tactical reasoning (you use every arrow in your quiver).
Rating: 5/10, Too much War, not enough Chief.

Vol'jin -
Helps keep Horde together in wake of Pandaria, coordinates efforts between garrison and Ashran, supports assault on Tanaan, leads Horde attack on Broken Shore.
- Vol'jin's downfall on the Broken Shore was by him not putting in his full effort into it. The Alliance had a gunship backing them up by the gate, the Horde had no heavy siege or demolishers on the ridge to give melee frontlines support. As powerful a character as he was supposed to be, no Loa support during his final stand.
Rating: 3/10, I love ya mon, but we gotta have some real talk now.

Sylvanas -
Committed more to Broken Shore than the other Horde Leaders, Rallying Speech at Vol'jin's funeral, personally involved in Stormheim, Establishes Embassy to bring in new races to Horde, Employs subtlety in her tactics against the Alliance (Darkshore), turns her base of power into a giant trap when invaded, sends best representatives to make contact with Zandalari, coordinates a clever War Campaign in Kul'Tiras territory to use the power of the Tide Sages against them.
- again, A+ on that speech at Vol'jin's funeral. You're a sneaky devil, but you're our sneaky devil.
Rating: 8/10, keep it up girl, if you keep forcing the Alliance to make desperate moves, you might just be onto something.
2 Likes
1. Thrall. Back when he was Warchief this dude was cool! and he was the original Warchief! picking anyone else as number 1 Warchief would feel wrong to me.

2. Sylvanas. The Forsaken are one of my most favorite races in WoW. I actually enjoy being the bad guy in this game so i think Sylvanas as Warchief is fine.

3. Vol'jin. Vol'jin had the potental to be an awesome Warchief. Sadly Blizzard thought it would be a great idea to kill him off for no reason other than to give Sylvy the spotlight. Either way, i always liked Vol'jin.

4. Garrosh. He is number 4. Not because i dont like him, but because he was one of the reasons WoD became a thing.
1 Like
<Looks at knife pointed at throat>
1.Sylvanas
2.Sylvanas
3.The Banshee Queen
4.Sylvanas
3 Likes