Rank 3 isn't high enough

Thats the point :clown_face:

They probably did it because the Horde is already set up with the teleporter and SM’s setup with wings makes it awkward.

aggrends twitter has mentioned the next pvp event in stv.

1 Like

You can’t fool me with that. The sun is a myth made up by the Chinese government to subvert us. I suppose next you’re going to tell me grass is real. :rofl:

You get some bis or prebis by being exalted in wsg and you won’t start doing bgs until 40 probably there is all the reason in the world to get exalted rn before next phase

3/10 for effort

0/10 for vitamin D

The only items from WSG exalted are epics, which are not in game yet.

Of those, the only item you could even equip in the next level bracket are the bracers at level 40.

You are basically doing a solid ~50 hour grind (varies wildly depending on your win rate and how long you spend waiting for groups) on the hope that Blizzard adds the bracers to the game between now and the next update so that you can equip them when you first hit level 40.

Even if they are added to the game: you can still equip them in the next level bracket simply by getting revered now and then exalted at 40, when you will actually have an incentive to rank up.

This is 2023 where min maxing is required to compete in the game. If you are not getting exalted you are hindering yourself next phase

Are you? The bracers aren’t in the game.

I would say rank 3 maybe is good for level 25, but I would argue that more than rank 6 and rank 9 would be good for the next phases. I mean if they allow rank 14 in phase 3 that would save alot of grinding if phase 4 takes some time.

Didn’t they say the R14 gear wouldn’t even be in the game before AQ? Doubt they’ll allow us higher ranks when there’s nothing to even get when we first hit 60*.

How do you know they aren’t in the game of course they will be in the game. Also you get the bracer upgrades at level 50 and leggings at 60. So for all phases you’ll be getting arguable pre bis or bis gear. Not to mention that people will be grinding Arathi basin exalted next phase for even more gear and won’t have time to grind wsg. Every incentive in the world to hit exalted now while there is nothing else to do

Because people who already have exalted have shared that there are no new rewards when you reach exalted.

That’s always how the vendor for PVP gear has worked. You can’t see what isn’t your level or rank.

It was changed in TBC.

1 Like

Well, I think they did say you can get r14 in advance but removed the later gear as getting it would overwrite raiding like it did in som1. But while ranking will still be annoying at least you won’t lose progress.

You can absolutely see the higher level items at the WSG vendor. I have revered and I can see the level 58 items.

You can’t see the epic items when you reach exalted because they aren’t in the game.