Ranged DPS LF Mythic Raid Team

Howdy folks,

Currently looking for a place to call home, Mythic raiding is something I have been interested in for awhile and just have not really had the opportunity to take part. I currently main a Shadow Priest and going forward will be keeping my Shadow Priest and Mage current and geared as I wont mind playing either depending on how the class changes are. I am also big into PvP and M+ whenever I have time. I would like to raid on a 2-3 night schedule around 930pm CST if possible. I can try and be flexible on this.

Current 120s:
Priest
Mage
Druid
Paladin

Logs:
http s://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/durzpr

Ryan#18557 on Bnet
Feel free to contact on here or in game/bnet

Hey we are probably a bit too late for you but I figured ide post it anyways. We raid 12am-3am CST Tues-Wed-Thurs. Here’s the spam:

<Rolling Raiders> Is a late night guild on Thrall. Founded by a group of Mythic Raiders returning for BFA. We are going Hardcore into raids to clear the highest content we can as fast as we can.

Guild atmosphere:
We want to ensure the guild builds into an active friendly late night group. we accept every night owl of every creed we want members to be able to find mythic+ and island groups easily within the guild

Current Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Raid days and times are:
Tuesday – 10pm-1am PST // 1am-4am EST
Wednesday – 10pm-1am PST // 1am-4am EST
Thursday – 10pm-1am PST // 1am-4am EST

Raid team is Currently looking for:
Tank: FULL
DPS [Open]: DH, Lock, Mage, DK
DPS [Limited]: Ele, Rogue, BM Hunter, Balance
Healer:FULL

Raid atmosphere:
We expect focus and progress in pulls. Raids are meant to be fun but its not fun to wipe on the same boss too many times for too few reasons. We like to have fun, joke around and cross gamble in raids. This becomes possible when everyone meets gear requirements and understands the content. we don’t want raiding to feel like a second job but no one gets to hold the raid back.

To apply
Either post about yourself here or add Theginger#2288 and we can chat at any time

Hi Durzpr,

Low Battery is currently looking for more dps with a high pref for ranged. We are currently 2/8M, and our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm-midnight EST. If our raid days and time work for you, I would like to talk to you more in detail. My btag is CallaLily#1369. Best of luck with your search - I hope to hear from you!

if you can make Wednesday Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 est we could use your mage or any dps you are interested in playing really. We just got 8/8H 1/8M and are looking to start pushing mythic content.
We get everyone who wants it a 10 or higher for the week and there are some of us into pvp (myself on a dk and working on a rogue)
if that sounds like something you would be interested in please add my battle tag and we can chat some more.
Memoryfoam#11291

Hello :slight_smile: In Frostmourne Hungers 5/8M we’re looking for Shadow Priest or Discipline Priest (with or without OS is fine).

We raid from 9PM to 12AM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

We’re a very friendly community that is always involved in guild activities such as Achiev Runs, M+, Raiding Mythic with the team and Heroic on saturdays to help casual players understand and enjoy the game a bit more. We’re always open to teach people and help them with whatever we can.

If you’re interested, contact me Sugarale#1427 or Bnet Malvashe#0966 or Rossenthal#9688

If you wish for more information about us, here’s our recruitment post. You can also ask any member you find online with /who “Frostmourne Hungers” to find our how our community is.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Check that out and if you are interested add on bnet. I already added you!

Rigged is a highly established Multi-Team Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running 9 Raid Teams all under one roof on US-Thrall. We offer players the home they’ve been searching for - with endless activities taking place every day, and being a long term home for players who wish to raid, all while having a great social experience in the game. Aside from a raider-heavy roster, we have lots to offer; a huge M+ player base, RBGs with dedicated PVPers, and an entertaining community both in-game and in Discord !

Team Triggered , one of the 9 teams we currently have within Rigged, is a mythic progression team with a casual environment. We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9-12 EST / Server - with the occasional optional Sunday night (dedicated to alt runs, timewalking, achievement runs or other fun things!) We’re currently 3/8 M with some decent progression on Fetid.

We have a very social environment - we are playful, we banter, and we love to crack jokes and have fun. At the end of the day, however, we are flawlessly able to settle down, concentrate and get the job done. We all take progression seriously - we come prepared and knowledgeable - but we also love to sit back and enjoy the game. We have a pragmatic approach when it comes to raiding and we desire to support each other in any way possible.

Like all other Mythic teams within our Guild, we also never recruit for bench purposes - we provide a healthy, rotating roster based on those who are best for each fight. We are proactive on rotating people daily/weekly to ensure fairness, but also to see proper progression.

At this moment, Team Triggered is currently interested in recruiting the following;

Boomkin

Rogue

Spriest

Exceptional DPS

Trial Process: To be considered for one of our raid teams, we require players to show logs along with a small interview session with the raid leaders. All raiders should come prepared and display a good attitude, as we are here to have fun but progress at a steady rate.

For more information, or to inquire regarding recruitment, don’t hesitate to reach out to myself (qbreezy#4382 on Discord, qbreezy#11404 on Bnet) or my co-RL Merellie (merellie#8952 on Discord, merellie#1878 on Bnet). You can also submit an application through our Discord - the link can be found on our WowProgress page…

Sparkle Motion a horde progression guild on Thrall looking to fill a few remaining core spots on our mythic roster!

About Us: We are a small group of passionate wow players. While we are not cutting edge we strive to maintain good progression. We try our best to keep this guild drama free. Trash talk during trash but buckle up during bosses We expect everyone to wear their tin foil hat and bring their A Game.

We encourage our players to organise and run mythic+ dungeons.

We have a fully functioning team, but we are looking for a few bodies to bolster the roster. We will consider any classes at the moment as we have many geared alts that we can mix and match with to come out stronger in the end. We focus more on the quality of the player over the class brought.

Event days:
Tuesday Mythic
Thursday Mythic
Friday (Optional): Alt run will be held if enough interest is shown

All events are 8–11 PM EST (server time), note that when close to a kill an extra pull or 2 could be voted on by the team.

If you think we are a possibly good fit come talk to us we do not bite, … , hard!

Bnet tag: Nemesyst#1267