[H] Muppett Inc | 1/9M | 2 day | LF Range/Heal

<Muppett Inc> is looking to add a few dedicated players to our raid group for current and future raids. We are looking for polite, mature, non-elitist players who are enjoyable to raid with twice a week and can make the raid times dependably. We do have Guild Repairs as well as cauldrons and feasts during raid.

Recruitment needs:

Ranged DPS

• Med Priority: Mage, Priest, Sham
  • High Priority: Warlock
  • Full, BUT will consider exceptional players

Heal

• High: Disc Priest
  • Med: Pally, Monk
  • Low: Holy Priest, Druid, Shaman

Melee

Tanks

• Full

We also welcome any great player (of any class!) even if you don’t want to raid. We are always running mythic keys.

About Us:
We are a friendly guild comprised of both raiders and casual players, with a core who have known each other for over 5 years, and the guild has been together for over a year. So if you want to raid but your real life is too hectic to commit to a hardcore schedule, but you also don’t want to deal with epeens, this is the place for you. We like to push AOTC within the first month or so then dabble in mythic. Whisper us in game to set up a discord meeting. :slight_smile:

Progression:
8/8 Heroic Uldir
4/8 Mythic Uldir
9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
1/9 Mythic BAttle of Dazar’alor

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern (Server time)

Contact Us:
In game: Whisper HaggĂ­s, Pixxellie, Lithaem, Crysaniah for discord details!
GM Battletag for HaggĂ­s : Poppey#2894
Recruiter Battletag: Lith#11509

Great guild. Great people. I also do a lot of mythic+ as a member of the guild. My I.O. rating is about 1400.

1 Like

Still looking!

New boss down!

We still have room a few more great people to share the fun with!

Still looking!

Hey! 382.9 holy priest, 2/9M, 927 io. LF guild to run m+ and mythic Uldir with. Spots still open? :slight_smile:

Still looking for heals!

Still looking for a Mistweaver Monk? I’m one of those and am looking for a new raid team to join. Hmu if you wanna talk details!

We are. Add me on btag Lith#11509

Need a ranged!

Still need ranged!

Still looking!

Need a healer and ranged!

Hi there! Still looking… Also fixed a typo in headline.

Still looking!

Need people. Having a lot of attendance issues.