Yes. That’s been happening tonight. Faction change does not matter. Your account is under a strict trashy 50/50 win ratio based over a few thousand games played whether your skill is high, or not.
It’s just that 2% or under PvPers have ever reach Elite. The PvP population is abysmal. They can’t gear themselves… enchant.. gem.. Go into a BG, focus a healer… and count the number of times that healer can free cast.
The number of clickers is higher than any of you imagine. You have Hard Stuck 2100 players infesting your Battlegrounds. You can legit get to 2200 with the one button assistant.
I had a healer in Blitz wearing an agility weapon.
I did a Random BG yesterday where every player was Honor Level 84 or under.
OP, makes me wonder if it’s a time of day thing? I don’t really notice people’s gear. But I can tell when one team seems to overpower the other. That’s not always because of gear though. Like if one team has way fewer healers they can often be overpowered pretty easily. But who knows. Game is just kind of dumb now.
Ive said, havent I said it before! IVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR 10 DANG YEARS. (lol)
I believe characters and accounts are tagged with a secret skill/how good you are tag, and the algorithm they have for matches grabs good players and puts them with garbage players to try to balance bgs.
But also another theory… blizz is using player accounts secretly to put them into bgs and ebgs to balance things, and they are literally zombie bots with no gear or sense to fill matches.
Soon… the matrix will be upon us. And you will be plugged in.
I never judge people by their char or gear. I refuse to remember either, and I never inspect people, because they’re gross. And that information is not worth the braincells. I judge people on their movement and behavior in matches. You can tell who is phoning it in while arguing with a loved one or fussing over a phone call that suddenly annoyed them.
It’s an issue of active cognition applied to game mechanics. But it mostly comes down to the vast majority of you being elves, hence; shifty knife-eared swine akin to the lowest kind.
Lol yes, I’ve had this happen. But that being said I win about 55-60% on my alliance, horde wins about 40-45% of games. This is just me across 8 max level characters.
I do find it ironic and have to laugh at myself when I get tired of losing on horde, swap to my alliance and lose the first game. Usually it’s not so bad though. I never merc since I just play my horde chars if want faster queues.
I think it is. Generally feel like primetime I win more on Alliance. Off-peak my horde guys start doing well.
I use just one xmog per toon. I like the xmog system, but I just choose one and tend to stick with it.
On druids I xmog the agi and int two handers the same. I found the Equipment Manager to be more of a pain given my gear changes sorta fast once max lvl with pvp gear upgrades, and maintaining 3 specs and multiple alts. Yeah no. Same spec specific xmogs, or activity specific…yeah nope.
Soooo, sometimes if I’m in feral, Q up heals/dps, I’m always heals.
And sometimes I have forgotten to swap out weapons from the bags.