Raise the 2k gold transfer limit

Given how much gold is in every server economy right now, even the tiny ones, 25k gold is a drop in the bucket.

I wasn’t aware they deleted your gold when BC released.

Just level to 70 on your current server, buy your flying mount then transfer like I’m going to do. The gold cap will also be raised at 70 as well

I doubt they do, but on transfers there are limits.

you realize selling things on the ah doesnt produce gold out of thin air right, that gold has to come from other players, so yes it does reduce the amount of gold in the game world

Some people also just have alot of gold they would like to use on their main, so its not all “flooding the market”

No. If gold is that easy to get, just go get more. No need to inflate the economy of other servers.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/gold-limit-for-character-transfer-in-tbc/880843

Can I get a quote on this?

Where did a 2k gold limit get mentioned?

That’s already too high.

It was raised with TBC. We are getting TBC. Most likely it will be officially talked later on, but you can quote me on what I posted.

Hey Blizzard, help this kid, he needs some coddling .

Any word from blizzard on this would be appreciated.

um…

here is what you do.

buy 1000 large brilliant shards on your home server.

move to another server, sell them.

Um I’m not sure what you’re talking about Right to the best of my knowledge there’s no gold cap

Or item cap I’m not sure where you heard this bite who told you there was a golder item cap?

Nah, what they need to do is make fresh TBC server where everybody start level 1 with nothing, if people want to transfer with gold cap let them who care Classic economy is already messed up beyond repair.

pre-classic launching someone on the retail forums said they had enough gold to buy swift flight by the time they reached 70. every single person in the thread accused them of buying gold. there’s a reason for that. that was considered “gold buying” level by the unwashed “bad” masses in retail tbc. now you have people claiming they mad GOLD CAP legit. a lot of people obviously bought gold. and blizz is allowing them to take it to tbc. people who didn’t, realize what’s about to happen. people who bought gold don’t care.

1 Like

No. :tea: :frog:

All these little retail baby avatars complaining. What did you expect? You picture everyone who has been playing Classic for over a year to log into their progression main character and see their gold disappear because the tbc prepatch installed? Get real.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.