Raise dead minion OMFG MAN

so, i dismiss the minion, mount up, he appears again, dismiss him.
UNMOUNT, he summons himself again, dismiss, gone again for a second,
ENTER A BUILDING, there he goes summoning himself again.

WHY arent these minions from “raise dead” spell like hunter pets and only summon when called. I swear to god this thing summons itself into existance every 5 seconds and it just bothers me to no end.

why do we not have any control over when these minions just summon themselves into existance?
if i wanted a minion out id summon him.

AHHHH MINIONS

3 Likes

Maybe the class is not for you? Constantly summoning over and over is not fun.

2 Likes

and here I am constantly having to resummon mine because he always self dismisses.

6 Likes

i main a hunter, im used to summoning.
when i want a minion or pet ill summon it.

tired of dismissing minion, mount, he self-summons, dismiss, dismount, he self summons again, take a portal, self summon, take a flightpath, self summon.

cough to loud, guess what? self summon :stuck_out_tongue:

constantly having to dismiss over and over is not fun

not sure why minions arent set up same as hunter pets in that way

we should switch minions, sounds like you got what i want :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mine is usually at lumber mill while I’m at blacksmith

5 Likes

hahahahhhaha

What arent people understanding with this?

The idiot pet DOES NOT SUMMON when you enter combat.
But it Will Summon when you go to check a mailbox?

These endless comments about “Constantly summoning isn’t fun, and what’s the big deal”

This thing is an IDIOT. And it is completely useless and obnoxious.

1 Like

Look your Ghoul/Geist/Skeleton (what ever you have glyphed) just really really loves you and misses you too much when you unsummon them.

Remember if you’re cold they’re cold so keep them summoned.

3 Likes

yeah thats what ive been experiencing.

Because people don’t want it to be summoned in combat due to there being a summoning animation that by time it’s out the combat is over.

Being hyperbolic doesn’t get you any points and doesn’t make you believable.

Time to move away from perma pet.

They could go further down the path of ‘Doomed Bidding’ or finally enable a full-on disease playstyle entirely without pet.

3 Likes

it will summons its self after mounting, after dismounting, after taking a portal, after taking a hearthstone. no fancy hyperbolies here skip.

but I will note that when i do need it, and i assume its already out because it usually is in all cases, say, in an arena, ill be mid combat, go to use the spell to upgrade minion and guess what? hes not there.

“Being hyperbolic doesn’t get you any points and doesn’t make you believable.”
It is fun and funny though. also, points for what? wasn’t aware we were keeping “points” on anything. anyone who plays a deathknight should know the difference and understand whats been said is an exaggeration and also understand that minions summon themselves all the time without clicking the summon button, as I believe, and also others believe it should. Why not just work like the hunter pet? summon, the minion is out until dead or until dismissed? stay dismissed until summoned again?

1 Like

Good.

I wasnt talking to you unless you are just alt hopping.

Thats what being hyperbolic means, and this doesnt get you anywhere, it doesnt earn you points, doesnt change minds, it just makes you look like anything and everything is a problem that you turn up to the Nth degree.

Because we arent hunters and it has everything to do with how the ghoul is summoned. We have no summoning cast time once the button gets pressed the cast time is the animation of it crawling out of the ground. The complaint was that it takes so long for the ghoul to come out that by time you need it, the fight out in the world is over. So you have to summon the thing when you go through portals, dismount, or go through a loading screen anyways so just make it an automatic summon.

1 Like

this is my problem. wouldn’t mind being in control of when i summon a creature or dismiss it. going into the open world for some pvp? summon it, going into an arena or BG? summon it before the game starts? dungeons? same thing?

hunter pets work the way minions for deathknights should. If i summon, it stays attached regarless if i mount or go through a portal or whatever. if i dismiss it shouldn’t auto-summon itself at something trivial and non combat related.

Others had a much bigger problem. Thats why it is how it is.

Your line of reasoning, I just can’t follow. Are you trying to nerf the class cause you don’t like us having the pet up all the time? Are you an RPer that wants to summon all edgy boi like? I mean, i don’t get it, more people are annoyed having to summon the thing, and here you are trying to inflict more of that upon us?

Thought you said the Pet wasn’t broke, yet here you are contradicting yourself.

Oh, I’m sorry, word play. It isn’t broken. The animation is slow…So, it isn’t “broken”, it just doesn’t work.

This defense is as dumb as the pet.

Did you just say stopping a pet from summoning at a mail box would nerf the class?

No wonder Wow hardly listens.

1 Like

Its not. Its working as it should.

It works, you should learn what broken means.

hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah