Raiding in Dragonflight

Is Turalyon still a server with active raiding guilds who are recruiting for Dragonflight?
Would one have better luck moving to a higher pop server ?
Seeking capable guilds pushing raid content in Dragonflight who raid 9-12 pm Atlantic time 2-4 times a week. Returning to the raid scene from a few year hiatus. Looking for two raid spots. Playing since tbc, second slot, from vanilla.

reply below, thanks.

1 Like

From wowprog, it shows there’s only 34 guilds on server that have prog in SFO. From my time on Turalyon it’s not overly active but there’s still a fair handful of guilds going strong, though a few guilds I think have transferred off throughout Shadowlands.

You might have better luck on a bigger server just because the player pool and number of guilds are higher but Turalyon isn’t empty (yet). Our guild has taken a break for the rest of this tier and we don’t plan to really hard focus mythic again til Scaleyflight but I think Massacre is still running just going off of these forums, cant speak for other guilds but I think there’s a few others still running as well but that’s just me assuming. :woman_shrugging:

We lost a few mythic guilds after they x-ferred and, not to discourage, but I don’t see why anyone would have a reason to come here other than a guild.
The mythic scene is pretty barren atm, maybe a couple guilds.
I know we’re 7th on server only being a 4/hr a week AotC guild, if thats something to go off of, and we’re done raiding until DF.

1 Like