Raiding Expectations for the Holiday Season

So will you extend the anniversary then?

It already lasts til January, how much longer do you want?
It’s clear they don’t want players leveling their ARs with the +15% buff.

2 Likes

two months, to be exact. But so far, seems the event is rather buggy, raids, pets and mounts associated with it.

Well I dont like it :frowning:
I agree on the part to give time for raiders to progress con Azshara’s raid but What about new allied races and DKs?
Was hoping to play them on holiday vacation to be ready for next year :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

It’s fine to hold the raid until after the new year but I think 8.3’s other features should be added this year. Next year is to long of a content ‘drought’.

8 Likes

Classic Phase 2 around the beginning of December, then 8.3 after the new year, and I’m sure Classic Phase 3 (or just WSG) a month or two after that.

It’s all falling into place.

Dude … phase 2 starts in a few days, on the 12th

Please don’t end the season before December 3rd

I’m missing the part where everyone is a WoW classic player.

6 Likes

I’m personally OK with this to be honest. Thanks for the update.

Good Guy Blizzard.

insert good guy greg meme

Most patches/raid tiers are 5ish months.

This makes EP 6ish months to avoid holiday.

Sounds like a logical choice.

This was actually retconned in Chronicle Vol 3 appendix A addendum 2 from the 3rd page of the terms of service under the section labeled “You’re having fun the wrong way!” to the right of the “That’s a feature, not a bug” section. I can email a copy if you’d like.

1 Like

HI, WHAT ABOUT PVP??? WHERE IS THE BALANCING?? WHERE IS OUR VENDOR THAT WAS PROMISED 10 MONTHS AGO AFTER “SEEING HOW THE PVE ONE WENT FIRST”. WHY DONT WE GET RESIDUIM IN OUR PVP BOX EACH WEEK? WHY HAS THERE BEEN ZERO EFFORT IN PVP AT ALL SINCE SEASON 1?
THE META IS STALE, THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO COMPLETING ANY PVP ACTIVITIES, BRAWLS AND LAST WEEKS ARENA SKIRMISH GAVE 395??? AND APPARENTLY YOU CANT HEAR US ANYMORE OR HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEE HOW DISGUSTING IT IS FOR A PLAYER WHOS MAIN FOCUS IS PVP. SO IM TYPING LARGE AND IN ALL CAPS FOR EXPOSURE.

Thank you for your time.

7 Likes

Can’t read that. Can you make the font larger please?

2 Likes

I’m curious as to the decision of throwing the raid in the .3 patch. A lot of people were just expecting it to be a repeat of 8.1 where we got the allied races and war campaign during the holidays but the raid was in the new year in 8.1.5. Either way for a non-raider kind of disappointing.

Is it just to make the gap between BFA and Shadowlands smaller or do you guys have something else planned for 8.3.5?

Grateful for your consideration!

As someone still working on their character I’m very pleased. Thank you!

Thank you for giving us this timeline, so my raid group doesn’t have to worry about a new raid dropping while various members are off doing holiday and family related things. Now we can just focus on heroic EP and having fun with the anniversary event.

Game continues to be World of Pander to the raiders.

6 Likes

I’m curious why this mentality was taken for retail but not for the honor system release in classic. People are going to be playing 12-18 hour days with this system coming out.

2 Likes