Raiding Expectations for the Holiday Season

You should release the patch at the start of Dec so we have something to do. Then release the raid early next year.

7 Likes

Please give us the allied race before please. Alot of us want to level new alts before the raid comes out.

7 Likes

As they should be. PvP matters little in the long run.

Long live PvE. Death to PvP.

i hope you enjoy lfr then :smiley: cuz that will be where you live. corruption is our future for the remainder of this expansion. might want to get used to it

As it should be.

Long live PvE. Death to PvP.

Agreed. Spread the content out given that many people will have free time, and most likely do not want to be staring at the same old thing. People would just need to understand that anything requiring the raid (still released in 2020) could not be considered as time gated. Just think of it as early access to some patch content.

At least release the patch but don’t open the raid till the second week of January. I want me allied races for Christmas

2 Likes

this is excelent news for me sub ending again in 6days after subbing last month just finished the 15th anniversary event means I wont resub until next year… still on hold on buying shadowlands.

happy pre new year to yall.

1 Like

Guarantee group will demand you not use corrupt gear. There is no way someone will take a pug with corrupt gear, no way.

Noooooooooooooooooo! Happy Holidays, but still noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Okay I’m done.

For those talking about a content drought, you’re probably right to be concerned. I still don’t think shadowlands will be a terribly late 2020 release, Legion and BFA were August so my guess is that it’ll be done in August/September.

No way is Shadowlands getting released by August/September, They had almost nothing to show at blizzcon. They don’t even know what they are doing with loot or anything for that matter based on the interviews. I think this expansion is going to get a pretty late 2020 release for sure and that is probably why they are holding out on releasing 8.3.

1 Like

Seriously disappointing.
Guild already in hibernation mode for a couple of months since we got AOTC. More and more likely to not come back, and now the only salvation gets delayed!?

How long are we to be trapped in this hell of an expansion?

2 Likes

Would love to at least be able to level the new allied races during the holidays seeing as they have no effect on anything else.

4 Likes

PvP lol. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

They can take their time with this one. They NEED to get this patch right.

Plus it’ll be a great transition into the expansion if it is amazing :slight_smile:

Sounds like an effort to make sure no one can use an additional 15% experience leveling an allied race DK LUL

3 Likes

Permanently bring back the original World bosses to retail in their level 60 forms

Place a Bronze Dragonflight npc in Eastern Plaguelands that will change the area to how it was before WotLK so the original Naxxramas and all the old Argent Dawn quests will be available again, I want to collect Scourge stones with my Level 120

It is included in the pre-order.
We just won’t see them for a few months now.

lol I pity anyone on the Alliance side. You guys have gone insane. No new content for 12 straight months between 8.3 and 9.0?