Raider IO - Remove it

Or you could just build your own key. Dont think i have seen anyone complain about IO that didnt want to be carried.

3 Likes

I would love for rio to go away but that would require tf and corruption to go and nothing replace them. You can’t trust achievements because of addons and peoples gear isnt a good standard to rate people by anymore.

Well, it also really, really sucks to invite that 470 mage that somehow manages to pull under 30k dps.

4 Likes

Before Rio. I would look at a players armory to see their key history.
Rio just makes this check faster.
Sure, there is a score with Rio, but the information on dungeons is still available without it.
Some other add on would take its place anyway.

Umm, 470 is not really good. That’s like 5 in all keys

Shows us on the doll where the bad IO touched you…

1 Like

Flatly… no…

Join a guild and run with guildies or make your own group and dont use .io see how far it gets you.

People can do whatever they want with their own property/items, ofc people like you dont have the :brain: capacity to understand it.

1 Like

I’m referring to ilvl.

And things have changed. A +8 in season 1 is basically a heroic dungeon with affixes now.

Only if you don’t understand how rIO works. A person that bought their carries for a score is actually pretty easy to pick out. Now throw in how rare this issue actually is…and its not something that one really needs to worry about.

Specifically, what is stupid? I tend to think a record of your in game experience is pretty nifty.

My realm at the time happened to be dead during WoD. It was fun getting realm first best times for CM runs. Got some achievements that look cool out of context.

You can be a casual low play time player and participate in M+. Unless you are equating “casual” and “bad at the game”. Sorta weird to call a bunch of people bad at the game. Especially since play time has absolutely nothing to do with M+, and M+ actually is amazing for people with low play time to progress gearwise.

Is that why Classic is so popular? Getting all these “casual” players you are putting down? You are all but saying “If you are bad at WoW, come play Classic where things are easy”.

Weird flex, but ok.

2 Likes

O lol, was about to say

… paid services run day and night.
I have seen some high rated players trash keys due to horrid play.

How do they know you do that much in a M+? You just want them to pick you by blind faith?

This is certainly the case, and is amplified by the fact that Ret is pretty low on the DPS list. These days I’d say they are almost last, just ahead of Warlocks.

If I don’t post on the discord once a week at least while I’m away at work I get Facebook messages of “you ok bro” but I guess they aren’t really my friends…

1 Like

lol

/10char

Oh yeah? So the difficulty of m+ changed with patch updates?

I didn’t know that was the case, but I suppose you can point to the patch notes that prove it?

Oh, I think I misinterpreted what you mean. That with current gear, a +8 now is equivalent to a heroic with affixes would have been in season 1.

No. The difficulty has literally changed. As with heroic dungeons.

As gear has increased they upped the damage/health of dungeons.

For example, a +15 in 8.3 is on par with a +19 or +20 from 8.2

What am I missing in the 8.3 patch notes that would suggest this is the case?

Interesting! I see some mention in the 8.2 patch notes:

as you increase the Keystone level, the health and damage of enemy forces will increase faster than in Season 2

And some other references on reddit, youtube, etc. That’s good to know! Thank you for pointing it out :+1:

1 Like
1 Like