Raider IO - Remove it

Just came back 2 weeks ago and im 457 and can’t even get into a Mythic +4/5/6. I can’t even get into Normal raid. This has gone to far. Worst part I get rejected even from a guy with a 240 IO while I’m progressing at 700s. Thankfully I only subbed for this month and with this crap going on, I decided to not resub.

53 Likes

His key, do you get upset over someone not letting you inside their car when they’re only 20 years old and you’re 45 y/o?

30 Likes

I’m sorry to read that. Have you tried getting a key from a mythic 0 and just making you’re own dreamdate team?

Could meet some cool folks for friends list for future mythic runs. Also, have you checked the realm specific forums for any mythic plus groups? If you post that you’re looking for any others to do regular mythics, might get some interest.

7 Likes

Their key, their rules. Don’t like it? Make your own group and work on your key. The group leader is the one who sets the rules of their group; they shouldn’t be forced to just take people because they’re upset.

50 Likes

i can see your point and i agree to it… the RAIDER IO creates a community diversity because people can see you history and decide if you´re good or not, worth or not based on that…this creates nothing but social exclusion witch is TERRIBLE for a MMO where most of its progression stuff is GROUP STUFF.

23 Likes

I have no issues posting my key the problem is since I just came back im trying to get scores for each Mythic + to up my score that everyone judges you by. Fairlight yes I agree there are some cool people out there to friend and get the ball rolling. My gripe is this shouldnt be the only measure for acceptance into a run. I do 35k -40k dps which well above what is needed for a 5/6/7

3 Likes

I am feeling certain already this is more about not knowing how raiderIO works, and how many people apply for m+ groups.

16 Likes

What other measure should be used?

5 Likes

Play healer or tank.
Make your own group and run your own keys.

I’m not a fan of the gatekeeping for DPS, but yeah… their group, their rules.

15 Likes

I agree Rhour ty for your negativity please go back to LoL

I miss the days before raiderio

14 Likes

the problem is people shouldnt be able to pre-measure someone, tools so you can measure someone skill is fine, now tools that allow you to measure a guy so you can discard him without having the chance to even try is BAD

9 Likes

Ok. How do you stop that? Remove ilvl, and class being displayed? Because they shouldn’t be able to pre-measure based on classes?

You just apply as a role. DPS, Healer, Tank. You have no clue their gear, their experience. Anything.

Good luck doing any challenging content.

9 Likes

@Cyouskin that is what I end up doing but then it goes to my raider io tank score

Im truly not trying to be contrarian, but isn’t that something that running you’re own keys, pushing them to higher levels, that will not have get you into those higher keys and increase your appeal to others with a higher iO?

1 Like

You can give someone else chance by using your own key.

Why does people that complain about raiderio didn’t just post their own key, set the min ilvl and put auto accept on?

5 Likes

OK, lets say i push my own key to a 10 this week and the rest i pug and get into a 5. Next week I do the same thing. This will take quite a while for me to push a key to a 10 for each dungeon and on top of that lets say i get the same 10 next week XD

I highly doubt any of this.

Raider io is fine.

9 Likes

@Ri I usually just fill with proper ilvl . I don’t base them raider io cause everyone deserves a chance. After the run if everyone performed decently, then i offer to run the next key with them. Now if lets say a dps was doing 10k and rest of us 30k, well he then gets excluded.

Ok then you should have no issue.

Case closed?

3 Likes