Raider IO - Remove it

If you get to a ten and don’t want that dungeon, my suggestion would be to drop it to an 8, run it, then play that 9/10/11. If you don’t like that, drop it and push it again.

Also, you could ask those whom you invited to your key what key(s) they have.

I definitely get that it takes time. It’s been about 2 months since this season. Some folks are 3k iO. I just crested 1.6k iO earlier this or last week ( forget).

2 Likes

well challenging stuff design were not made as a intend for pugs being able to do anyway.
ilvs are okay, but with raider IO having a guy ilv 456 with like good history of mythics and stuff and a guy with ilv 464 with no history, and you pick the guy with ilv 456, man how can this not be bad?

2 Likes

No no.

You don’t want a person to be discarded while not having a chance based on pre-screening.

Don’t change it up now.

I will take an experienced person with a lower ilvl over an inexperienced person any day.

8 Likes

so how did he get to 464 if there is no titan forgeing and according to you he didn’t really do challenging stuff?

i literally just this weak did a +9 with a 445 healer with no history in raiders Io…guess what, we finished in time.

Honestly i just run my key only, if it gets blown up, it gets blown up. Just gotta get back to it a level it up again.

If you’re so good and feel entitled to invites…get your io up.

2 Likes

Congrats, you did a trivial dungeon. You don’t need experience for the lower keys.

6 Likes

Good, keep doing that and stop complaining about io, let people that want to use them, use them.

3 Likes

big talk only because you got ilv 470?
why im not surprised

what would you elitist do without raider io?

2 Likes

457? You weren’t gone long

1 Like

If you aren’t even doing a m+ that has all of the affixes…then its a lower key.

3 Likes

Another REEEE I CAN’T GET FREE CARRIES thread oh joy,

6 Likes

Find another way to make sure the people that act as if others are obligated to carry them get screened out.

3 Likes

its because they use this thing that even if i get like an alt of mine somehow get him at ilv 465, and because only i got no history people will not accept me even to do a +10 or something…
so yes, I WILL COMPLAIN

I would do just fine, unlike you.

From experience, the first people you get who will whisper you saying they’re deserving for a key without the experience have all been a heavy mixed bag. From people going “I healed a 14 in 440 ilvl, try me” to “I have a friend who’s normally a healer but i bet they’d be really good at dpsing!” yeah definitely i think there’s some common transfer between tanking and MDPSing, but casters to tanks or vice aversa doesn’t work very well.

Plus the same people who will give up after being declined for 1 key in lfg can also tend to be more anecdotally be the same people who will leave halfway into a group if they wander off and pull stuff off and also the first to leave a group for any reason. From not liking the tank, or being told to stand out of the fire.

And sometimes there are mechanics where people focus on the meters say ‘pulling’ for the tank when they’re already 70/700k hp and overexerting them to pyroblast the enemy boss with 30 mobs on top for “MUH PARSE” (Bonus points if it’s a Grevious/Bursting/Necro week)

What most of those people want is easy times, easy gear, where they automatically top the meters being stroked. From experience, you’re just as likely to get yelled at or dps envy or flamed for bringing guild or M+ 15 level dps to a 10 or 11 of something.

Even if the stuff isn’t even remotely class related but like people missing 30k dps just from having the wrong azerite traits and green r1 formless void major essences or something in a 12. :man_shrugging:

What can i do if you’re missing 15k-20k dps from not having your bis r3 essence, 10-15k dps from having your class’s bis minor essences, and you’re using off meta talents that make you lose 20k more dps?

I can give you advice on how to sim and get the classic “branded dh”, or talk about dodging a aoe and get “lul u dh”. Then i can join a group with our guild’s best dpser who’s a 2000 io shaman running 19s outdpsing everyone we know and then they double fume and ragequit over “I am not losing dps to a BAD CLASS”

True story. :tired

I do remember tanking a random 5 AD in season 3. Was running 13’s no problem then. “A five? Eh, for funsies, sounds good to me.”

I think Volkaal fight lasted a good 4/5 minutes. Could have been fortified, too.

i would do too, i have a guild you know…the fact that you´re avoiding my point ITS YOUR PROBLEM