Raid Tuning Update -- April 26

5% of the playerbase mythic raiding is a high estimate, but maybe enough casuals have quit that that is true now.

You’re just a bad player and that’s okay. They made LFR for players like you so that you can still see the LORE you so desperately crave.

It isn’t about skill, it’s about adding so many mechanics that my eyes just glaze over because I don’t care.

I don’t care about the lore in Sepulcher, the fights are just chores at this point.

Make the final 2 or 3 fights crazy, but make sure the start of the raid has a few patchwerk gear checks.

I know I have zero desire to step into heroic when normal has this many mechanics.

My guild can’t even beat anduin on normal…

1 Like

Man, it’s like you can’t understand that warcraft was built on casuals and not until blizzard started catering to the “elite” but for some reason that also coincides with the sub loss.

Tell me what it’s like to have your ego tied to a video game. how does it feel to have your self worth tied to a digital medium?

2 Likes

What? We literally missed a raid tier this expansion so they could catch up or something.

Tuning take so much time guys! Blizzard can you spend less time adjusting small numbers on a boss after looking at feedback and implement player housing!

1 Like

I stand by my statement

LESS RAIDS more casual content

1 Like

That’s like saying normal is overtuned until you have 260 ilvl.

Normal got gutted a month ago.

Still, impatiently, waiting on Outlaw bug fixes and additional 15-20% buff on Blade Flurry.
Chop chop blizz

This is exactly why the concept of having classes feel good then having borrowed power (even just tier sets) never works.

Once the power is known and out there, no matter how good the base spec was it makes it look bad and incomplete. Unless the set bonus is super minor and weak, in which case then nobody cares and it’s boring.

no, we need mythic raiding as a long-term goal for raiders.

Delete LFR.

More people run LFR than mythic so by a standpoint of which mode collects more revenue for blizzard mythic should be deleted. It must suck to have your self worth tied to a video game but here you are.

the unwashed masses always outnumber the glorious and noble elite, but nobody remembers the peasants. Truly world-changing players come from the top. We are the future of the game.

My post was about the effects of set bonuses and borrowed power on class design so I honestly have no idea what you’re trying to convey unless you quoted the wrong person.

Nothing at all related to any raid or raid difficulty.

LOL ok, but you fail to understand blizzard is a for profit company. What world do you live in?

Yeah I’m sure all of that takes the same time as changing some numbers.

It takes them almost no time to implement nerfs to mythic raids (most of the time is probably on play testing to see any bugs)

We all want more and better content, but there is 0 reason to make it into a casual vs hardcore issue, nobody is forcing Blizzard to wasted their time on multiple systems that most of player base hate.

The “elites” made it into a casual vs hardcore. And blizzard kept devoting more and more dev time to the “elites” and subs tanked.

Don’t believe me? Look at your friend list or go to a capital city.

Casuals are the revenue generators and in turn most content should be casual.

Delete mythic raiding, screw the top raiding guilds they do not deserve the dev time they get. IT IS killing the game.

No, the dev time is wasted on systems and most of the rewards for casuals players are behind covenants or torghast.

Raids have nothing to do with it, mythic raiding is probably where they spend less time compared to the rest of a patch, as is mostly 1-2 extra mechanic and number tuning, no new art or model are required.

1 Like

I reported a progression breaker bug on Anduin’s Fight and no note of a fix yet.
Used the in-game feature and the proper forum section.

I concede that I didn’t try it in the last days but I did my part already so…