Raid Tuning Coming June 21

2/3 of your characters power gains this patch come from those 4 items. Yes, I am ignoring the other 1/3 because their total contribution is pretty irrelevant in comparison. You can completely kit out every other piece of gear and it won’t come close to competing with the 4 pieces of tier.

And no mention of the fact that not every class has a tier bonus that’s even that great?

No mention that if you’re any sort of real raider, you STILL have to upgrade those other 11 slots. It doesn’t matter that tier had that highest priority … everything else STILL has to get upgraded.

Notice I’ve never denied tier was the MOST important. Meanwhile, you continue to ignore that everything else is still important. Because you cannot refute this.

You can get AOTC with out needing M+ gear. And after this wave of nerfs you can get cutting edge without M+ too.

The oppression is in your mind.

Look at BIS templates for most classes and almost all of the pieces come from the raid and not M+.

Issue is not about the raid bosses but it’s about spec balance. A lot of good players left the game already because their spec was unwanted in mythic end game raiding.

Take example BM hunters which is one of the most played and loved specs. Buff BM hunters and alot of these bosses would have been killed already

1 Like

I’ll just let your last post speak for itself.

I will let what I have said stand in its merit. I will let that last post of yours … yeah… stand there for all to see.

gg

It’s cuz havoc sucks and no one els has enough brain dmg to push keys as havoc

My current guild is good. We raid 2 days a week and gonna kill jailer soon. If I had to raid any more days than 2 days a week this tier I’d fel rush off a ledge irl

2 Likes

So this is what happens when you cater endgame content to the top .1% of hardcore players

1 Like

Doesn’t that imply you’re even better in that case? Piloting an off-meta spec to such a high placement successfully. I don’t believe someone with a nearly 3.9K rating couldn’t steal a slot in a HOF guild if they wanted to.

Fair enough I guess - finding a cozy guild that fits your schedule and where you have zero risk of being benched is probably nice. Get in, get the loot you need for pushing, and get out.

Yeah no joke. I understand your pain. Guild full locked from Lihuvium. Never had a reclear. Sucked the joy out of the game for me.

After jailer dies I probably wouldn’t even care about reclear anymore. I had much more fun in CN and SOD. Now it is just a chore.

Not buying Dragonflight if the end game design is still like this.

1 Like

Little typo there…

Right? W/e happened to raiding with the boys collecting some loot.

Literally all this 200 pull boss One after another after another can smd

If anduin was the end boss then it would be acceptable. Literally why did I prog a end tier quality boss for no freaking loot and no freaking mount.

Terrible raid tier. Worst one ever

3 Likes

If the first 8 bosses were in 1 instance and Anduin dropped 285 loot, and the final 3 were in a different instance, would you have liked the raid? In that case, the issue would be more to do with Blizzards dumb raid lockout and raid skip system and less that the content is bad.

Yes. If raid ended at anduin it would have been a fine tier. Holandrus still would have to nerfed the way it did a while ago

Mythic raid I’d lockout is dumb in 2022… it should be loot lockout just like heroic

Yeah. When we killer Anduin and 278 loot dropped, nobody stayed for the roll. It was a non event. 300 pulls pre nerf for a sucky payoff.

You know they could have made Jailer like Ra-Den. A bonus loot boss that’s easy right after the final boss which is Anduin. That would be just nice

what’s the difference? stats are stats.

1 Like

I havent even cleared all of mythic but this does seem very heavy handed. Idk is this normal for raid teirs, this is the first season i have actually somewhat seriously raided?

Some of you folks keeping wanting to say M+ loot is 278 and then say M+ loot is infinite but seem to not understand or think you’re being clever when you don’t acknowledge that those things aren’t both true at the same time. There isn’t infinite 278 gear.

There is infinite 272 gear, though. I’m wearing several pieces, myself, 272 is fine.

272 is fine for you. You just raid, you don’t push keys. I don’t need you to tell me what is or isn’t fine when you do easier content than I do. I tell you what is fine, and I say 272 is not really “fine” unless it rolls avoidance for 4/5 players in the party.

If you only do raiding, 265 or 272 gear doesn’t matter for you, but it does for me. You don’t need gear if you only raid. You don’t need to M+. The reverse is not true - high key pushers need to extract every edge they can get their hands on since high key pushing is basically PvP against the other pushers.

what other people ilvl is
doesnt really affect me or you
dont go telling others
what they need and dont need
you sound like you are entitled
progression is the only game left
unless you mount/xmod farm

2 Likes